Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awwwww..... Yes, its us against you.. Already planning your defense I see.. Last time I checked this was a Suns board.. Not your personal **** on the Suns board..

Last I checked this was a thread about the Lakers vs. the Celtics. Wait...lemme check again.

OH SNAP!!! Still is.

Weird, huh??

I mean, on a SUNS board who wouldathunk there would be convo about the Lakers and Celtics???????

HALT THE BOARD!!! STOP!!! Cee wants to get off...he feels betrayed by something non-arizona residing on an ARIZONA board. He also needs some vagisil. Mostly for his vageyes from all the crying and moaning.

His clique will help him apply it, but I guess more applicants can put in their requests to rub it in.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you could get celtic avatars or copy other posters laker avatars and sigs. OOOH!! Maybe you could create catchy names like abombisagayusername!!!

FREAKING brilliant! You should go for it. Totally.

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools.

If anyone was wondering how to reach the unreachable benchmark of 26,000 posts, sitting at your computer all day adding brilliant insight such as this will do the trick.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, you wasting your time....

Sad but true! Sometimes, no matter how many people point out the obvious, a moron hangs on to his moronic views.

You just go right ahead and keep yours.

It must bother you to no end to see all attention by the networks and media talking EXACTLY about the rivalry you contend isn't one.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Uhm, I'd like to point out the originality of your avatar, signature and other aspects of your identity over there.

yeah...looking really classy.

I find you funny...in kind of a "boy, he doesn't know he shat his pants" kind of way.

What in the hell are you talking about?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone was wondering how to reach the unreachable benchmark of 26,000 posts, sitting at your computer all day adding brilliant insight such as this will do the trick.

You have 10 percent of the posts I do.

You know what the scary thing is? You actually CARE about them. You give a crap what others think. You are on your little crusade their indiana sportsbored, but you know what? 99.9% of us DON'T CARE. It's the freaking internet.

The fact that you take this so seriously is hilarious. I may give Gee crap, but he doesn't post on your little protest board. it's a complete joke. Hell, I posted over there and none of you had the decency to try and bust on me. What the f is the point of your board? Is it really because you are asshurt about ASFN "not representing what you hoped it to?"

I may have 26K posts, but your avatar and sig, and stalking of other posters shows you take this diversion of the Web WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

I find it very funny. Clinically insane, but funny.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this your attempt to join the Gee Clique?

You must be registered for see images

Sometimes when I like you, I hate you for making me like you.

The Gee Clique is a gang of scallywags and hookers. I'd never join your crew.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Again, no talk about basketball.

All just laker hatred.

It is soooooooooo cool to be hated so much! Means they are doing something right!

If anyone actually wishes to talk ball, holler. Otherwise I'll refrain from replying to your obvious attempts at seeking attention like most losers do.

Have a great night... see you Sunday!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, no talk about basketball.

All just laker hatred.

It is soooooooooo cool to be hated so much! Means they are doing something right!

If anyone actually wishes to talk ball, holler. Otherwise I'll refrain from replying to your obvious attempts at seeking attention like most losers do.

Have a great night... see you Sunday!

Ditto, I'm with you man.

Sunday for the Split. Otherwise it's going to be a tough row trying to hold a 3 home game serve.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You have 10 percent of the posts I do.

You know what the scary thing is? You actually CARE about them. You give a crap what others think. You are on your little crusade their indiana sportsbored, but you know what? 99.9% of us DON'T CARE. It's the freaking internet.

The fact that you take this so seriously is hilarious.

Dude, THIS IS YOUR LIFE. Don't act like you don't take this serious. I take my sports takes serious, and that is why they are so damn insightful. :p

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I like you, I hate you for making me like you.

LMAO.. If I aint heard that from a bunch of females in my lifetime.. Oh whoa.. Damn.. I hope I dont stalking phone calls here soon..

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Screw the NBA. BRING ON.......

You must be registered for see images attach

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I went back an deleted it a few seconds after posting when I saw he had atleast attempted to bring the convo back to football, but I guess I was a bit late.

NBA blows btw.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05