Leinart is not our QBOF

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If someone started a thread like this about Rosen right about now, anyone wanna bet that the reactions would be the exact same or worse as the first few pages of this thread? :p

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll never know how his career goes if he doesn't get hurt again, the shoulder, but man was I disappointed I thought we had a steal that was going to be our QB for 10 plus years. Hell I remember arguing that giving all those series to Warner was unfair and would harm Leinart's development, man was I wrong on that one.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards have a terrible recent history of developing QBs. I think they botched Leinart, Plummer and others. This was a good pick. I think Rosen is the real deal if he can keep his ego in check.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If no one has said it already, the 2006 MNF cards and Bears (infamous Denny Green meltdown game) is on the NFL station on YouTube. What I see is Leinart driving down the field against the leagues best defense. Offense had a game plan and executed it well. I’m only in the first quarter lol. I miss a well executed offense

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Maybe the greatest thread bump ever.

But it reminds me that my QB evaluation is skewed because I liked the Leinart pick though I never had a beer with him in a hot tub to find out the boy's true character, but I did think Russell Wilson was better than Luck or RG III :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Cards have a terrible recent history of developing QBs. I think they botched Leinart, Plummer and others. This was a good pick. I think Rosen is the real deal if he can keep his ego in check.

That first game showed more than most rookie QBs have ever shown whether a team gets tape on him or not... if Rosen becomes a botch pick, it's on the Cardinals as David Carr the human tackling dummy was as a Texan who was better than his brother Derek

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If no one has said it already, the 2006 MNF cards and Bears (infamous Denny Green meltdown game) is on the NFL station on YouTube. What I see is Leinart driving down the field against the leagues best defense. Offense had a game plan and executed it well. I’m only in the first quarter lol. I miss a well executed offense

Your post made me go back and watch it.

Just completed the first half.

Dang...Edgerrin James and Boldin were beasts!! Our D played extremely well too (although vs Grossman).

Leinart was captain checkdown. He looked weak.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05