Lost

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky Michelle Rodriguiez didn't try to draw down on the officers...mix a little character acting in with her gin & tonic.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bottom one was on Spin City at one time as Michael J Fox's girlfriend, years ago, they show repeats on TNT in the morning saw her last week. She was really cute then, that mugshot makes her look awful.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
The bottom one was on Spin City at one time as Michael J Fox's girlfriend, years ago, they show repeats on TNT in the morning saw her last week. She was really cute then, that mugshot makes her look awful.

Looks like she's been bawling. Guess so. Nothing is good about getting arrested for DUI.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Here's a little something that everyone might like...

Aronofsky Directs 'Lost'
Rachel Weisz's film director fiance Darren Aronofsky is such a huge fan of hit TV drama Lost - he has signed up to direct an episode. The Requiem For A Dream director made a call to the desert island show's bosses to ask if he could head an episode, and was thrilled when they agreed. Aronofsky's episode will be broadcast in the US in May.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
ooo... that should be good.
You know what I'm more excited about from this news clip than who will be directing? That we'll be getting new episodes through May.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like forever. I'll bet they've lost viewers in this break--I don't have the fever for it I used to.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Seems like forever. I'll bet they've lost viewers in this break--I don't have the fever for it I used to.

You will see that first episode then get the fever again.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Is it 2 hours tonight? My wife thought she saw that somewhere.

I think the first hour is a recap of the first episodes this year. Then the second hour is the new episode. Or something like that.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good episode even if it was just Eko backstory. It looks like stuff is actually going to happen next week.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**************SPOILERS*******************

Holy black cloud batman!

That scene was awesome...i never expected them to show that much. We slow-mo-ed it on Tivo, and the faces looked like people in his past...the old man Eko shot was there...

Very good...so glad this show is back.

Mike

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Holy black cloud batman!

That scene was awesome...i never expected them to show that much. We slow-mo-ed it on Tivo, and the faces looked like people in his past...the old man Eko shot was there...

Mike

Holy cow, I saw no faces!!! I was wondering though what was in that cloud. I knew it had to be something I couldn't see. Damn, I need Tivo!

I thought Eko's back story was great. Never expected all that. I swear everyone on that island killed someone.

Very, very cool. Can't wait til next week. Things are gonna get interesting. "THIS IS OUR ISLAND!" Wow!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Holy black cloud batman!

Mike

Holy black cloud batman indeed - I didn't notice that portion. I can't wait to see the other half of Eko's backstory, which would give the events of how he was on the plane.....

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Holy black cloud batman indeed - I didn't notice that portion. I can't wait to see the other half of Eko's backstory, which would give the events of how he was on the plane.....

I'm thinking that maybe he was actually out looking for the plane?

But his brother looked pretty decomposed...but still, maybe he had been looking for it for a year or more...

Mike

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05