Lost

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
And Zeke said nice assumption and then they all lit up their torches to show how many others there were.

Were those torches really other people though. It seemed sort of staged to me and didnt look like anyone was holding those torches. We know this guy has more technology considering he has a boat and all. It looked rigged to me like propane torches on a switch or something.

All that light from the torches and you couldnt see anyone underneath them holding the torches? Seemed kind of funny to me.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Were those torches really other people though. It seemed sort of staged to me and didnt look like anyone was holding those torches. We know this guy has more technology considering he has a boat and all. It looked rigged to me like propane torches on a switch or something.

All that light from the torches and you couldnt see anyone underneath them holding the torches? Seemed kind of funny to me.

Sorry but questions keep popping into my head as I read others' comments.

When Sawyer shot at Zeke, it seemed the bullet ricocheted and maybe even hit his ear? What was that, did he just miss, is Zeke protected somehow?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:

I thought the same, but someone on TheFuselage.com took a screencap and brightened it up. You can see people under the torches.

Great forums for lost there, btw. It's JJ Abram's site.

http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torches28cp.jpg

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:

It was pretty coordinated, but I could make out a few figures behind the torches.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the hell made Michael go AWOL. There has to be something else that came up on that screen that we're not aware of yet.

BTW, about the Sayid thing, I was wondering why they didn't take him along and they took busted-up Sawyer instead. Where was Sayid? Was he not available? I know he took Shannon's body away ... maybe he was still with her? Maybe that's why he didn't go to look for Michael and maybe that's why Jack didn't come to look for Sayid.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
I wonder what the hell made Michael go AWOL. There has to be something else that came up on that screen that we're not aware of yet.

BTW, about the Sayid thing, I was wondering why they didn't take him along and they took busted-up Sawyer instead. Where was Sayid? Was he not available? I know he took Shannon's body away ... maybe he was still with her? Maybe that's why he didn't go to look for Michael and maybe that's why Jack didn't come to look for Sayid.

I figured Walt, or whoever it was on the other end, must have given him pretty explicit instructions on where to go.

If you noticed Locke made a big deal about the direction he was going as if he was literally following a compass heading. And Walt probably said come alone.

We saw Sayid later in the show so he was there, just not in the hatch when they found Jack and Locke trapped.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some who think Michael is getting sick...like the French woman who said the people with her all got sick...

And that he's not even typing anything on the computer...that it's all in his head. Because that one time Jack walked up...the screen had gone blank...

Or was it always blank?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
When Sawyer shot at Zeke, it seemed the bullet ricocheted and maybe even hit his ear? What was that, did he just miss, is Zeke protected somehow?

I thought the same thing. What the heck.

Remember when they first went into the hatch and they went past that big magnet think. Maybe he harnessed that power somehow. :shrug:

EDIT - After seeing that brightened up picture my little theory seems very not good.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
There are some who think Michael is getting sick...like the French woman who said the people with her all got sick...

And that he's not even typing anything on the computer...that it's all in his head. Because that one time Jack walked up...the screen had gone blank...

Or was it always blank?

Yeah I remember thinking is the screen blank because Walt doesn't want Jack to see it, or because it's really blank.

Maybe Michael is typing "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" :)

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Yeah I remember thinking is the screen blank because Walt doesn't want Jack to see it, or because it's really blank.

Maybe Michael is typing "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" :)

:biglaugh:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so who do you think is the other castaway who was with Jack's wife. They will have to connect that somehow.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bankybruce said:
so who do you think is the other castaway who was with Jack's wife. They will have to connect that somehow.

Maybe it was Kate, that would be really good it that was the case.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael getting sick ... Jack's wife hooking up with another castaway ... all these great theories!

I love this show.

Still want to know where Desmond went.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Still want to know where Desmond went.

Desmond is in the smoke costume. They are going to take his mask off, Scooby Doo style.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Desmond is in the smoke costume. They are going to take his mask off, Scooby Doo style.
I'd have been able to scare people away from this island, too--if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awful episode tonight - worst I have seen on Lost - the contractually obligated to do a back story on boring Charlie episode.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Awful episode tonight - worst I have seen on Lost - the contractually obligated to do a back story on boring Charlie episode.
I don't know as though it was awful, but it was certainly not as exciting as the previous two weeks.

From the way Locke has been acting and the previews it is clear he is going to become a problem in the future. I'd also like to see Charlie beat him up.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nm132 said:
I don't know as though it was awful, but it was certainly not as exciting as the previous two weeks.

From the way Locke has been acting and the previews it is clear he is going to become a problem in the future. I'd also like to see Charlie beat him up.

Locke is getting unhinged, it seems - and somewhat annoying.

I did like the Libby/Hurley moments, and the Jack/Ana Lucia exchanges...."you hit that??"