Lost

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Actually, I don't think it's a mistake...the scene is supposed to look like a painting, so that dove has a shadow...which also seems to double for the black dove...

The producer posted this on one of the official sites...

BTW,

Anyone with HDTV got a special surprise in
Charlie's second dream tonight... right when
the dove appears.

Hope some of you caught it -- 'cause it's
IMPORTANT.

Big Hugs,

Damon

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
The producer posted this on one of the official sites...

BTW,

Anyone with HDTV got a special surprise in
Charlie's second dream tonight... right when
the dove appears.

Hope some of you caught it -- 'cause it's
IMPORTANT.

Big Hugs,

Damon

It's the drug plane crashing...that's the consensus...we saw it.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
It's the drug plane crashing...that's the consensus...we saw it.

That is what others with high-def have said as well.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, and he also might mean this. I just rewatched that scene.

Obviously, he has to mean the plane crashing.

However, you'll notice the explosion of the plane crashing as like a bright yellow exploding circle at the top of the screen.

Well, when i watched it again, it almost looks like the DOVE comes OUT of that exact spot of the explosion's origin.

Basically...the dove...comes from the plane.

The statues? The drugs? I dunno, but it's interesting.

Mike

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php
01/25 - Q. Is it possible that Lost's Libby is not a doctor, but a ********** ****? Ausiello: That's what I'm hearing, yes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: We do not know for sure what was *** out, but most LOST fans believe it's "compulsive liar."]
01/23 - The Walt story will be resolved this season. In future flashbacks, we will get more answers about Jack's past. We will soon know why Hurley hasn't lost any weight. We will get more information about the hatch, what's behind the magnetic wall, what happens when we don't push the button. Source: January 23, Lost Podcast
01/18 - One of my moles has since confirmed that a new character is about to be introduced, although he/she refused to give me specifics on this person's age or gender. The episode currently in production features a pivotal recurring character that we have not yet seen this season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
01/26 - Damon Lindelof reveals: And if you think Locke is dark, wait'll you see Charlie in a couple of weeks. Hell hath no fury than an addict scorned... Source: The Fuselage
07/25 - The crash of the plane is explained before the season ends. Source: Statements at TCA

10/24 - Desmond will be back. Source: Kristin on E!Online

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
ABC Freaking sucks! 3 weeks new-3 weeks repeats, 2weeks new-1 week repeat, 2 weeks new--5 weeks repeat...

I have an idea, how about making enough episodes to fill out the season schedule?

Its not like they are going to be gaining anymore viewers with all this recap ish...

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
ABC Freaking sucks! 3 weeks new-3 weeks repeats, 2weeks new-1 week repeat, 2 weeks new--5 weeks repeat...

I have an idea, how about making enough episodes to fill out the season schedule?

Its not like they are going to be gaining anymore viewers with all this recap ish...

Oh don't get me started...:mad:

Anyway... Looks like Charlie and Kate are getting hitched.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/82572004.htm

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
What, is BIM giving classes now on how to do this?

:D
He is the new adjunct professor of digging up old posts at the Arizona College of Message Board Posting (ACMBP).

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On tonight. I didn't think we were getting a new episode this week until I watched the Super Bowl. Am excited!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
On tonight. I didn't think we were getting a new episode this week until I watched the Super Bowl. Am excited!

I'm stoked!!

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ho hum episode for the first 50 minutes, but it did pick up quite a bit towards the end. I had read info that Charlie was going to go a little bit dark, but I didn't think it would happen this soon.

I can't wait for next week's episode. My name is Sayid Jarrah and I am a torturer.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why does the fat guy seem to be getting fatter? That's a real plot hole IMO

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Why does the fat guy seem to be getting fatter? That's a real plot hole IMO

Actually, it's not a plot hole, I hear it's supposed to be explained why he hasn't lost any weight...

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Actually, it's not a plot hole, I hear it's supposed to be explained why he hasn't lost any weight...
That's what I've read too (supposedly Sawyer finds out).

According to http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php, this will play out next week (which means there will probably be about two minutes worth of scenes with the guy Sayid is going to torture).

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened in the last two minutes of the show? Last thing we saw was Sawyer sit in the car and look at the empty drivers seat. What happened next?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
D-Dogg said:
What happened in the last two minutes of the show? Last thing we saw was Sawyer sit in the car and look at the empty drivers seat. What happened next?

Nevermind, found it:

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!

He gets in the car, and looks at the driver's seat. Slow camera pan reveals...dun dun DUN - no Gordy! He starts counting one mississippi, two mississippi - after five seconds he goes back in, grabs a duffel bag filled with the money (he must have pulled a 'looky lu' on poor dimwitted, love-addled Cassidy) and leaves, but not before stopping to pick up a happy picture of him and Cassidy. He puts it down, face down and leaves.