Lost

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Yeah, looks like maybe the backstory for Michael and what happened to him...

Good episode..

Did anyone catch that the father of the dead/alive girl was the psychic that told Claire her baby was evil?

At least, I'm pretty sure it was him...he looked damn familiar.

Yeah, I caught that and was actually rather proud of myself for doing so.

I thought the story yesterday was interesting. I really like Ecko. Thought it was cool was he was freaking out at the dead/alive girl at the airport. Cool stuff.

How long before Locke and Ecko find videotapes of Michael killing Ana Lucia and Libby?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
You are right. One hour next week, then a two hour finale. I was off by a week for some reason, and Desmond isn't there until the finale, Brutha!

We'll have to wait two more weeks for the return of Desmond, BRUUTHAA!

The finale is supposedly going to blow our minds. I hope it lives up to half the hype. We are rumored to find out just why Oceanic 815 crashed....I can't wait. More black smoke monster, please....

2nd Best Show on network TV. I remember back to the first episode and seeing that dude get sucked into the airplanes turbine and saying..wow...this show could be pretty good. I had no idea.

What's the 1st best show?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
No way...I'd watch Lost over 24 anyday :)

If they were on opposite each other, I'd take 24 but thank the Lord Above that I have a DVR.

24 is just too much action, and a lot more satisfaction. Lost can be the absolute best ever, or just kind of good (charlie-centric eps tend to be boring).

If Micheal and Jack Bauer both put a gun to my head and said "Watch my show" I'm going to go with Jack Bauer...every time, and twice on Mondays. This has been the 2nd best season of 24, though...so if you would have asked the same question in 24 season 3 or 4, I might have gone Lostaway.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
No way...I'd watch Lost over 24 anyday :)

in your opinion, is Lost the best show on network TV, then? I really can't even make a case for anything but Lost or 24, IMO.

Coming in a faaaar distant third is Veronica Mars, for me.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Ahh, you're so sensitive. :) It was sad but there was no crying on Whethersfield Drive.

I think what was the most emotional part was seeing Hurley breakdown.... Poor guy, finally had someone to love, and look what happened....

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
How long before Locke and Ecko find videotapes of Michael killing Ana Lucia and Libby?

OOOh - didn't even think about that.....

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
OOOh - didn't even think about that.....

Or at least the log files showing when Michael was talking to "Walt" on that computer.

Eko is going to bring some noise next season.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
I think what was the most emotional part was seeing Hurley breakdown.... Poor guy, finally had someone to love, and look what happened....

"I'm sorry I forgot the blankets. I'm sorry I forgot the blankets!!"

Sad stuff from the usual comic relief on the show.

That tape of the autopsy was CREEEEE-PEEEEEY.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
"I'm sorry I forgot the blankets. I'm sorry I forgot the blankets!!"

Sad stuff from the usual comic foil on the show.

That tape of the autopsy was CREEEEE-PEEEEEY.

I think that is part of what made it so heart-wrenching - the fact that Hurley found someone, finally, and his ineptitude on dating contributed to her death.

And yeah, that was a creepy tape.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
I think that is part of what made it so heart-wrenching - the fact that Hurley found someone, finally, and his ineptitude on dating contributed to her death.

Jorge is a very good actor...amazing that they casted him because of his personality and basically created his character when it wasn't even planned, simply because they loved his "Duuude, that's messed up" persona. It's nice to see him get to break his character like that. I'll actually miss Libby..can't wait for the upcoming flashback with her in it...it probably will be a Hugo one and I think it is in the finale if I heard right. I'm thinking she was a gold-digger following him around, but maybe she was just straight up crazy and fell for him in the looney bin. Very interested to get more detail on that one.

And yeah, that was a creepy tape.

"The body is prepped and washed, thanks to the lovely Veronica (forgot the name). I'm now preparing to make the y-incision.....SCREEEEAAAAAMMMMMSSS!!!!"

creepy.

The chick that played that miracle girl was kind of creepy herself....

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we still don't know why Libby was in Australia/on the plane, that is going to be a great flashback!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And BTW - did you realize that Charlotte (the drowned girl) was Claire's friend - the one that convinced her to go to the Psychic (Charlotte's step-father).....

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:

Yeah, that part was sad. Poor Hurley. :(

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
And BTW - did you realize that Charlotte (the drowned girl) was Claire's friend - the one that convinced her to go to the Psychic (Charlotte's step-father).....

REALLY!? That should be a great flashback, too. If the friend knows that she was brought back from the dead then why would she encourage Claire to go see her father psychic? And, if father psychic was wrong about the miracle, then could he, too, have been wrong about Claire's baby?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And - the guys in the orientation films are not the same - the first ones was Marvin Candle, who was missing a hand. The one from last night was Mark Wickman, who had two hands.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:

SHUT THE F UP!

Are you sure? Really. Really really really really sure?

That's huge...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
And - the guys in the orientation films are not the same - the first ones was Marvin Candle, who was missing a hand. The one from last night was Mark Wickman, who had two hands.

Apparantly, he's billed in a future episode with another candle-like name.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
SHUT THE F UP!

Are you sure? Really. Really really really really sure?

That's huge...

Pretty sure - I need to watch that episode again (I think it was raised by another) to be sure.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Pretty sure - I need to watch that episode again (I think it was raised by another) to be sure.

If true, that opens sooooo many cans of worms.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:

:thud:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05