OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Ms. clue asked Michael if he had seen Walt in a place he couldnt have been. Like seeing him in the US when he was with his mother out of the states.

Does Walt really have special powers or is there a clone of Walt? Is Michael really his father after taking the blood test.

When Michael was first captured and then gagged to stay silent when Jack and crew came after him at night. The lady that was with with Michaels captures asked Michael if the baby was OK. That was Alex the women who helped Claire escape from the medical hatch, wasnt it.

Lockes leg seemed to heal really fast again.

Desmond has to be in the boat. Didnt he get to the island on a sail boat in the first place. But every road leads to the island so even if he tried to sail away he still ends up at the island. The Magnet messes up and navagation instruments hence him ending up back at the island. At least thats my theory.

Wasnt Ms. Clue somewhere in one of Eko's flashbacks or something like that. She just seems so familiar.

Where was Locke walking off to in the end.

As for the Aliens thing. I could understand where you got it from. It did sound like Aliens, then a bunch of help me please type stuff. But I doubt it becuase it isnt on any other message boards that I could find. So i doubt that is what he said or it would be out their by now.

Okay, some of the things you say here made me think of other things...

The season finale is supposed to include Desmond for sure, and maybe flashbacks...I love you guys saying it's Desmond in the boat, I didn't even think of that.

Also...this is kind of crazy to me:

Many people have said that the hatch Eko and Locke found, wasn't the "?"...it looked more like a circle from the top of that cliff, which represents the Pearl...

So then we are introduced to Ms. Clue....clue...question mark....interesting?

Also, Ms. Clue implied that Michael had seen Walt appear before, when he was on the other side of the world...that is interesting.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Ms. Clue was in the Eko flashback and she appeared in the black mist that surrounded Eko...

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KloD said:
I know the spot where you heard that. It's right as Walt grabs Micheal he says, "Dad, they're _______ . Help me please. Don't leave me."

I missed it last night, but I can't make out what he says. I suppose it could be aliens?

Yes exactly the part I was talking about. I cant believe a lost site hasnt picked up on this.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Finally got to watch this episode - was picking up a sick friend from the hospital Wednesday night.

Lots of questions raised - can't wait for the finale!

And I was SOOO glad Sayid saw through Michael.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW - great scene between Jack and Sawyer - when Sawyer told Jack that he was the closest thing to a friend he had.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, why did Vincent now start bringing the heroin statues to Charlie? Did Locke put him up to it? Will Locke now be Charlie's mentor again?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Also, why did Vincent now start bringing the heroin statues to Charlie? Did Locke put him up to it? Will Locke now be Charlie's mentor again?

I was thinking that Vincent dug them out of Sawyer's secret trap floor.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Also, why did Vincent now start bringing the heroin statues to Charlie?

The trap door has never been open until now. They left it open after getting the guns.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Yes exactly the part I was talking about. I cant believe a lost site hasnt picked up on this.

This weekend when time allows I am going to put the audio through my wifes voice analysis software and see if we can figure out what he says there. We both listened to it several times, but the sound seems to shift from facing us to away in the middle of that word.

Either way I'll post our results when it's done.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
I know the spot where you heard that. It's right as Walt grabs Micheal he says, "Dad, they're _______ . Help me please. Don't leave me."

I missed it last night, but I can't make out what he says. I suppose it could be aliens?

D-Dogg, do you still have this on your DVR? Can you look into this?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vincent is the dog of doom people. He appears and usually bad things happen.

BTW, a great theory of why Walt appeared wet those times is that yes, he can astrally project like Ms. Klugh alluded to, but that "The Room" is a sensory deprivation area, specifically a type that is basically where he is submerged in water (takes away all sense, including touch on other things). Therefore, when he projects, he is dripping wet.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Vincent is the dog of doom people. He appears and usually bad things happen.

BTW, a great theory of why Walt appeared wet those times is that yes, he can astrally project like Ms. Klugh alluded to, but that "The Room" is a sensory deprivation area, specifically a type that is basically where he is submerged in water (takes away all sense, including touch on other things). Therefore, when he projects, he is dripping wet.

Wow

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*****SPOILERS POSSIBLY**********

This season finale is going to rock...we slowed down the preview for it tonight and saw some crazy things...

I think Ecko sees the map...and they show Jack and Michael next to a HUGE pile of those bank tubes they send up the Pearl hatch...just sitting out in the middle of nowhere. Plus you see a few shots of Desmond throwing books off a shelf in the hatch.

We're having a Lost party...this show is seriously awesome.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
*****SPOILERS POSSIBLY**********

This season finale is going to rock...we slowed down the preview for it tonight and saw some crazy things...

I think Ecko sees the map...and they show Jack and Michael next to a HUGE pile of those bank tubes they send up the Pearl hatch...just sitting out in the middle of nowhere. Plus you see a few shots of Desmond throwing books off a shelf in the hatch.

We're having a Lost party...this show is seriously awesome.

Lost party - sweet. we thought about doing that but didn't pull any plans together for it. enjoy man - this season finale is going to rock!

shawn

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
Lost party - sweet. we thought about doing that but didn't pull any plans together for it. enjoy man - this season finale is going to rock!

shawn

I'd invite you, but I'm sure you have vacation plans or something :D

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
when he cut the splint off at the end, i kind of thought it had been healed for awhile and he was just sick of pretending to need to wear it.

Just like that guy told him...that he saw him on the plane in a wheelchair...

Dang it, who was tlaking to him that episode...he was sitting on the beach, and someone said something about it...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Just like that guy told him...that he saw him on the plane in a wheelchair...

Dang it, who was tlaking to him that episode...he was sitting on the beach, and someone said something about it...

That was Rose. Said something to the effect that they both knew it wasn't going to take as long as Jack said for the leg to heel.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
That was Rose. Said something to the effect that they both knew it wasn't going to take as long as Jack said for the leg to heel.

That's it!

Yes...so it was no surprise to me he took that splint off so fast...

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My theory is when the two died, a sacrifice was made, and he got healed. Similar to when Boone croaked.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Two 'Lost' Stars Arrested Within Minutes Of Each Other

December 2, 2005

HONOLULU --
Two cast members of the hit ABC series "Lost" were released on $500 bail each Thursday after being charged with driving under the influence of an intoxicant.

Police said Michelle Rodriguez -- who plays Ana Lucia -- and Cynthia Watros -- who portrays Libby -- were arrested in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua.

Watros was arrested at 12:05 a.m. and Rodriguez at 12:20 a.m., according to police records.

Police said the two were spotted weaving on Pali Highway and later failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez, 27, and Watros, 37, are to appear at a driver's license revocation hearing at Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29.

Rodriguez was booked under the name Mayte Michelle Rodriguez.

Motorists arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant automatically have their driver's licenses revoked. They are given a temporary license that allows them to drive, but under several restrictions.

:| :|

Update:

Since that arrest, Michelle Rodriguez chose jail time over community service.

Now this comes out as well... :|

'Lost' Actress Gets 60 More Days In Jail

Rodriguez Gets Time For Probation Violation
May 23, 2006

LOS ANGELES --
"Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez has been sentenced to 60 days in jail in Los Angeles for violating her probation.

Judge Rex Hesseman also sentenced Rodriguez to 30 days of community service, working with such groups as Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

Rodriguez is scheduled to begin her jail term on May 31.

Rodriguez violated her probation by getting arrested last December in Honolulu on suspicion of drunken driving. She spent five days in jail.

A Los Angeles official said the Honolulu arrest violated the three-year probation term Rodriguez was given in 2004 after pleading no contest to charges of hit-and-run, driving on a suspended license and driving under the influence of alcohol.

The character Rodriguez plays on "Lost," Ana Lucia, was killed off the show two weeks ago.

--------------------------------------------------

Glad she didn't completely avoid the community service. I hope she gets the help she needs before she kills herself or someone else.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess she has nothing better to do than sit in jail now that AnaL was killed off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05