Lost

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Finally, ABC is addressing one of TV's most vexing problems: Lost repeats. It will air a few episodes in the fall, then put the show on hiatus, then bring it back in January or February and run it through May, with no repeats. Yes, you miss a big chunk of the season, but at least there won't be any bizarre repeats randomly thrown in from previous seasons. Fox has had success holding 24's season premiere till January; this solution is better than nothing."

Discuss.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
"Finally, ABC is addressing one of TV's most vexing problems: Lost repeats. It will air a few episodes in the fall, then put the show on hiatus, then bring it back in January or February and run it through May, with no repeats. Yes, you miss a big chunk of the season, but at least there won't be any bizarre repeats randomly thrown in from previous seasons. Fox has had success holding 24's season premiere till January; this solution is better than nothing."

Discuss.
I prefer that to what they've been doing.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Another good episode with more questions then answers...

Why do the others want only Sawyer (hey we found out his real name), Jack, Kate, and Hugo?

Why did they take a blood sample from Michael when he first got to their camp?

Who are the others really?

Why are they making Walt take all of those tests? What kind of tests are they making him take?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:

Why do the others want only Sawyer (hey we found out his real name), Jack, Kate, and Hugo?

Why are they making Walt take all of those tests? What kind of tests are they making him take?

Some interesting points...

Michael looked at his watch at the beginning, which was obvious that he had been talking to Walt and was told when to get there...maybe they lured him? Who knows...

Knowing Sawyer's real name makes me think they knew about these people BEFORE the crash.

That whole camp is a setup...they are just there to make Michael think that's where they are. The bearded guy is obviously wearing a costume, so the whole camp would seem to be a hoax.

That is indeed Alex, the French Woman's daughter...

Michael asked for the boat at the very end, but that wasn't the boat I was expecting to show up...I thought the motor boat that took Walt was it.

Pretty cool how they lined up this story with the one when Michael ran off, even down to the two gunshots that they heard when Michael was captured.

Next week should be mind-blowingly awesome!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:

i swear when the kid hugs his dad in the tent he says "Dad, they are aliens"

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Michael asked for the boat at the very end, but that wasn't the boat I was expecting to show up...I thought the motor boat that took Walt was it.
I think Desmond might be in that boat.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Pretty cool how they lined up this story with the one when Michael ran off, even down to the two gunshots that they heard when Michael was captured.

I totally agree! Thought the motorboat would show up, but thought it would happen after Michael did his thing and got Walt back. I doubt seriously the others will let Michael leave the island.

Definitely saw Desmond in the previews for next week.

I KNEW Sayid was gonna call Michael. I totally love his character. Haven't seen much of Sayid and, when he said he was going with the group, I was afraid they might kill him off. Glad to see he isn't going (although that doesn't mean they still won't kill him off.)

I loved how Walt said "they're pretending" and how Clue said "do you want to go back in the room?" What the heck is that room?

I bet they drew Michael's blood to make sure he was the father and to see if he and Walt shared anything special.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Some interesting points...

Michael looked at his watch at the beginning, which was obvious that he had been talking to Walt and was told when to get there...maybe they lured him? Who knows...

Knowing Sawyer's real name makes me think they knew about these people BEFORE the crash.

That whole camp is a setup...they are just there to make Michael think that's where they are. The bearded guy is obviously wearing a costume, so the whole camp would seem to be a hoax.

That is indeed Alex, the French Woman's daughter...

I think he did mean the motor boat they used when Walt was taken. My guess is the sail boat is either Desmond or new people.

I thought that they made it obvious Michael was lured by the conversation he had through the computer.

I'm starting to wonder if the camp 'the others' took Micheal too wasn't a fake, but rather that a few of the people there were. That the bearded guy and a few others were scientists, but the rest of the people were captives (ala Alex) or others who have been stranded on the island.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KloD said:
That they were faking it or pretending. I don't remember the exact quote.

he said that before he hugged his dad. Im talking about when he hugged him. First few words out of his mouth.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
he said that before he hugged his dad. Im talking about when he hugged him. First few words out of his mouth.

Oh, then he said "help me, help me dad" a few times

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KloD said:
Oh, then he said "help me, help me dad" a few times

Bah your guessing.

this is a different scene Im talking about.

Anyone else cathc what he said right when he ran over and hugged his dad. We had 5 people in the room watching 3 people thought they heard aliens and we played it back a dozen times on tivo.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Bah your guessing.

this is a different scene Im talking about.

Anyone else cathc what he said right when he ran over and hugged his dad. We had 5 people in the room watching 3 people thought they heard aliens and we played it back a dozen times on tivo.

Whatever. He did not say it, but believe what you must. I am not guessing I just don't recall the exact wording. I have it saved at home and will watch the scene when I get home.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KloD said:
Whatever. He did not say it, but believe what you must. I am not guessing I just don't recall the exact wording. I have it saved at home and will watch the scene when I get home.

Well the options your giving are nothing close to the syllables used. So Im guessing Im closer than you.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Ms. clue asked Michael if he had seen Walt in a place he couldnt have been. Like seeing him in the US when he was with his mother out of the states.

Does Walt really have special powers or is there a clone of Walt? Is Michael really his father after taking the blood test.

When Michael was first captured and then gagged to stay silent when Jack and crew came after him at night. The lady that was with with Michaels captures asked Michael if the baby was OK. That was Alex the women who helped Claire escape from the medical hatch, wasnt it.

Lockes leg seemed to heal really fast again.

Desmond has to be in the boat. Didnt he get to the island on a sail boat in the first place. But every road leads to the island so even if he tried to sail away he still ends up at the island. The Magnet messes up and navagation instruments hence him ending up back at the island. At least thats my theory.

Wasnt Ms. Clue somewhere in one of Eko's flashbacks or something like that. She just seems so familiar.

Where was Locke walking off to in the end.

As for the Aliens thing. I could understand where you got it from. It did sound like Aliens, then a bunch of help me please type stuff. But I doubt it becuase it isnt on any other message boards that I could find. So i doubt that is what he said or it would be out their by now.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Well the options your giving are nothing close to the syllables used. So Im guessing Im closer than you.

I know the spot where you heard that. It's right as Walt grabs Micheal he says, "Dad, they're _______ . Help me please. Don't leave me."

I missed it last night, but I can't make out what he says. I suppose it could be aliens?

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I was looking at a Lost site and they had the greatest tv show chat feature. Check it out

It's a button that allows you to hide spoilers so not to ruin things for others.

Is it something that can be added here?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05