Lost

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
I guess she has nothing better to do than sit in jail now that AnaL was killed off.

I would think you could ALWAYS find something better to do than sit in jail, lol.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why and the hell are they showing some episode from April from 7-8 and then the finale from 8-10? Their repeating of shows is stupid.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On "Jimmy Kimmel Live", tonight (12:00 Wed. 24th) on ABC, it says his guests will be actor/director Jon Favreau, Bass Champion Mike Iaconelli, and Hugh McIntyre from the HANSO Foundation.

shawn

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
On "Jimmy Kimmel Live", tonight (12:00 Wed. 24th) on ABC, it says his guests will be ...Hugh McIntyre from the HANSO Foundation.

shawn

:eek:

Sick. Just sick.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
On "Jimmy Kimmel Live", tonight (12:00 Wed. 24th) on ABC, it says his guests will be actor/director Jon Favreau, Bass Champion Mike Iaconelli, and Hugh McIntyre from the HANSO Foundation.

shawn

Wow. Thanks for letting us know!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever. I have no clue what is going on anymore.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was mind-blowing and freaking awesome....between that finale and the Suns win, my head is spinning.

I never thought the show would go to people OFF the island in current time, looking for the people who are lost...at least, looking for Desmond.

Now that we know Penny is looking for him, I hope he's not lying there dead.

I'm thinking the magnet "Demagnatizing" I guess at the end...maybe didn't blow anything up...except that stupid hatch door flew into camp...which can't mean anything good. But no way Locke, Ecko and Demond are all dead.

Also...that dock that the others took Jack, Sawyer and Kate...I'm thinking that it was WAY the heck out into the water...and maybe a submarine comes by to take them whereever they're going. Just weird to pull them all out there, only to walk back to the Island.

So the question is: How does Penny know Demond is on some island that has an electromagnet that could be detected if it got too powerful.

Well...her father put on the race. Libby gave him the boat. It's not a leap of faith to think that guy is behind this, or part of it.

Penny said "I have money Desmond. With enough money, you can find anyone", or something like that.

She has enough money to figure out or investigate things...and since he's been there 3+ years...she's had a lot of time as well.

So questions answered: Why the plane crashed, what the button does.

Still unanswered: No idea what the others are still, or what they want with these people. Where are they taking them?

Nothing about the black cloud either, which is interesting.

AND OH YES...I think a few months ago, probably in this thread somewhere, I predicted that Henry was their leader...

Ding ding! lol

Proud of that :)

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way...the guy in the hatch, Kelvin...who pulled Desmond from the water...was the US Marine or military guy that gave Sayd the tools to torture his friend in that flashback episode earlier this year...or last year, I don't remember.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
By the way...the guy in the hatch, Kelvin...who pulled Desmond from the water...was the US Marine or military guy that gave Sayd the tools to torture his friend in that flashback episode earlier this year...or last year, I don't remember.

yeah - i picked that up. he also played the head guard in Shawshank Redemption.

shawn

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another thing...there was definitely a wink or nod betweem Jack and Kate at the end.

The show went to commercial earlier when Jack said he had a plan, and Sawyer asks "What is it?"...

So maybe when the show starts up next year, the nod from Jack will mean something.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Another thing...there was definitely a wink or nod betweem Jack and Kate at the end.

The show went to commercial earlier when Jack said he had a plan, and Sawyer asks "What is it?"...

So maybe when the show starts up next year, the nod from Jack will mean something.

i would like to think so. however, i saw the "knowing" look between them, but sawyer looked clueless - so i'm not so sure if it was something discussed between the entire group. plus, there is still jen, sun and sayid out there poking around.

shawn

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think the link that found desmond is in the book, a tracking device. that is how she found him the first time. i think the guys playing chess only say it for hte second time is because this is the second time the button was not pushed since he has been on the island.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK, I've had time to digest. Though some things were answered, I have even more questions.

First, who the hell is Libby? And more important, when she said her husbands name was David, does that mean her husband was Hurely's Dave? Is that why she was in the mental home? Do they share a vision? I don't think she said David died, she just said he got sick..was it mentally sick?

Why was Charlie avoiding Claires questions? How did he get out of the hatch and the others apparently didn't? I mean that was a huge explosion or whatever it was and blew the hatch door to the beach, it had to have injured those inside if not killed them, yet Charlie just strolls in as if it were nothing?

I was sure Henry was someone of importance, but I'm not convinced he is the overall leader. The "others" seemed to fear their leader and they didn't show that on the dock.

When Desmond is looking through the log and discovers he brought down the plane, why didn't Michaels conversation on the computer show up when everything else input seemed to be in the print out? What the heck did the magnet serve, what was its purpose?

So many more questions....

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
OK, I've had time to digest. Though some things were answered, I have even more questions.

First, who the hell is Libby? And more important, when she said her husbands name was David, does that mean her husband was Hurely's Dave? Is that why she was in the mental home? Do they share a vision? I don't think she said David died, she just said he got sick..was it mentally sick?

Why was Charlie avoiding Claires questions? How did he get out of the hatch and the others apparently didn't? I mean that was a huge explosion or whatever it was and blew the hatch door to the beach, it had to have injured those inside if not killed them, yet Charlie just strolls in as if it were nothing?

I was sure Henry was someone of importance, but I'm not convinced he is the overall leader. The "others" seemed to fear their leader and they didn't show that on the dock.

When Desmond is looking through the log and discovers he brought down the plane, why didn't Michaels conversation on the computer show up when everything else input seemed to be in the print out? What the heck did the magnet serve, what was its purpose?

So many more questions....

I thinkt he magnet was a natural phenomenon he said...not sure how they controlled it though.

He stopped looking at the log when it got to his failure...it was a full two months later than Michael talked to Walt...maybe they didn't read it yet...but i'll bet it's not on there at all.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
I thinkt he magnet was a natural phenomenon he said...not sure how they controlled it though.

He stopped looking at the log when it got to his failure...it was a full two months later than Michael talked to Walt...maybe they didn't read it yet...but i'll bet it's not on there at all.

I DVR'd the episode as I knew I would need to watch it again down the road here, I'll have to listen for the natural phenomenon line. Thanks.

I was thinking the log was most current back, so I thought it would be near the beginning. I bet you're right about it not being there.

Did you catch who Penny's dad was?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
I DVR'd the episode as I knew I would need to watch it again down the road here, I'll have to listen for the natural phenomenon line. Thanks.

I was thinking the log was most current back, so I thought it would be near the beginning. I bet you're right about it not being there.

Did you catch who Penny's dad was?

Yeah, I think I posted it above this...guy who had Sayd interrogate his friend.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Yeah, I think I posted it above this...guy who had Sayd interrogate his friend.

No, Penny's dad (Desmonds love interest.)
He is Mr Widmore.

Widmore - Company name seen in Charlie's FB. S2E12 Fire & Water.
The Brand name of the EPT Sawyer gave Sun. S2E16 The Whole Truth.
Widmore Labs was on the basket of Henry Gale's balloon. S2E17 Lockdown
Michael worked for Widmore Construction. (?)

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
What an amazing episode.

We found out why the plane crashed but how did the others know about the people on the plane (remember the list with Hurley, Kate, Jack, and Sawyer's names on it)? Who are the others?

What the heck was up with the 4 toed statue? Why do I have a feeling thats going to be of some massive importance ...

Why are the tubes being lead out to the middle of nowhere?

What is the Dharma Initiative?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
No
Widmore - Company name seen in Charlie's FB. S2E12 Fire & Water.
The Brand name of the EPT Sawyer gave Sun. S2E16 The Whole Truth.
Widmore Labs was on the basket of Henry Gale's balloon. S2E17 Lockdown
Michael worked for Widmore Construction. (?)

Widmore ... name on Sun's pregnancy test.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Widmore ... name on Sun's pregnancy test.

Listed it, that's what an EPT is. :)

Widmore is also seen on signs a few times in the show. I believe Widmore is a supplier or somehow linked to the Hanso Corp.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
Listed it, that's what an EPT is. :)

Widmore is also seen on signs a few times in the show. I believe Widmore is a supplier or somehow linked to the Hanso Corp.

Duh. Sorry. Was up til 2 a.m. watching this episode on tape and am now at work just 6 hours later. Am tired.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Duh. Sorry. Was up til 2 a.m. watching this episode on tape and am now at work just 6 hours later. Am tired.

I was just teasing you. Great episode!
I know the tired feeling, I average 4 hours a night sleep (there's a poll)during the weekdays and try to sleep in on the weekends, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. I'm a freakin' walking zombie most the time. Yawn...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05