Lost

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Finally watched this yesterday. I was really unimpressed with the finale I must say. I am really hoping that Desmond, Locke, and Echo are not dead. Locke = Favorite character!

Sawyer = Favorite character

Desmond = Also favorite.

I love Des...he's been on just a few eps, but he has a great on-screen charisma, brutha.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Sawyer = Favorite character

Desmond = Also favorite.

I love Des...he's been on just a few eps, but he has a great on-screen charisma, brutha.

Sawyer just gets on my nerves. Locke's character has been by far the most interesting IMO.

DO you think they are really dead?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Sawyer just gets on my nerves. Locke's character has been by far the most interesting IMO.

DO you think they are really dead?

I like Locke a lot, and also Eko. So three of my top characters are trapped and possibly dead, and the other is captured by the Others. Great.

No, I don't think they are dead...I think the failsafe was an EMP "explosion" and not a fireball of death...at least that's what I'm hoping. :)

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
KloD said:
True, we know that can't be the truth. They are still dropping supplies. Though it seems they stopped sending replacement people.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Hanso

Doesnt Desmonds Womens fathers company make the supplies.

Could be the fathers company that is dropping the supplies still without the hanso foundations knowing it?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I like Locke a lot, and also Eko. So three of my top characters are trapped and possibly dead, and the other is captured by the Others. Great.

No, I don't think they are dead...I think the failsafe was an EMP "explosion" and not a fireball of death...at least that's what I'm hoping. :)

Well, here's my little theory on that...

Charlie came back and said "They aren't back yet?"...like he had seen them or something...he was surprised they weren't back yet.

So you can look at it like maybe he was in shock, and was delusional, or he DID see them and they ended up not returning for some reason.

Mike

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Well, here's my little theory on that...

Charlie came back and said "They aren't back yet?"...like he had seen them or something...he was surprised they weren't back yet.

So you can look at it like maybe he was in shock, and was delusional, or he DID see them and they ended up not returning for some reason.

Mike

..or he just said that to throw everyone off. He seemed to be avoiding the topic all together. I thought everyone's reaction to it was strange. I mean the whole sky lights up, everything is shaking, where's the panic? Where's the confusion? I wonder if the 'explosion' didn't do something to everyone? Will Locke (if alive and I think he will be) lose use of his legs again without the magnetic field? Will rose get ill again? It would be ironic for Locke to cause it and then be one of the most effected.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
..or he just said that to throw everyone off. He seemed to be avoiding the topic all together. I thought everyone's reaction to it was strange. I mean the whole sky lights up, everything is shaking, where's the panic? Where's the confusion? I wonder if the 'explosion' didn't do something to everyone? Will Locke (if alive and I think he will be) lose use of his legs again without the magnetic field? Will rose get ill again? It would be ironic for Locke to cause it and then be one of the most effected.

I think the magnetic field healed him, but hopefully losing it doesn't take it away...

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the stuff below really can be considered spoilers, but it does give a good idea of next season's direction
05/29 - Summary of spoilers given by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse: Next season, we will understand the real ramifications of Desmond activating the failsafe and what that did. The central issue of season three will be what did happen. It sounds like Desmond's coming back. They said they want him back, we want to know why he was in prison, we want to know what happened when he turned that key that affected the entire island. That will become very important. The island was visible but only for an instant. It was also visible for an instant on 9/22/04 when the plane crashed. The foot statue represents the history and archeology of the island. Season three will explore what happened on the island before Dharma arrived in the late 70's and who was there. The smoke monster will definitely be back in Season three. There is a good chance we saw the monster this year and didn't realize we were looking at it. By the end of next year we will realize what it was and when we saw it. Why did the Others take Jack, Kate and Sawyer? Where is their home? That will be the story told over the first six episodes. Season 3 will also be about the main characters and their relationships. They want to service the relationships next year more than the mythology. How Locke got in the wheelchair, how Jack got his tattoos will be revealed in Season three. Source: Lost Podcast

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
"There is a good chance we saw the monster this year and didn't realize we were looking at it. By the end of next year we will realize what it was and when we saw it."

Now I am more confused then ever before.

And I like it.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Finally got caught up on my TIVO watching. Watched like 4 episodes plus the season finally. Man I can't wait for next season to start.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
"There is a good chance we saw the monster this year and didn't realize we were looking at it. By the end of next year we will realize what it was and when we saw it."

And I like it.

:stupid:

I want to KNOW!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:
Finally got caught up on my TIVO watching. Watched like 4 episodes plus the season finally. Man I can't wait for next season to start.

:lastweek:

;) J/k, welcome back

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:

And I like it.

As long as it's not that dumb bird I'm fine with it.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
i watched an older episode of the showbiz show last night (which, btw, is a hilarious show) and michelle rodriguez was on. they made fun of her mug shot and the fact that she chose jail over community service. she was really funny and cool about it, it made me really like her.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i watched an older episode of the showbiz show last night (which, btw, is a hilarious show) and michelle rodriguez was on. they made fun of her mug shot and the fact that she chose jail over community service. she was really funny and cool about it, it made me really like her.

I just have a hard time liking someone who can't stop driving drunk. last i heard she was reportedly going to live outside the US for awhile figuring she needed to lay low. Hopefully she'll clean her life up a bit, she's a talented actress, but that's no excuse for driving drunk repeatedly.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Russ Smith said:
I just have a hard time liking someone who can't stop driving drunk. last i heard she was reportedly going to live outside the US for awhile figuring she needed to lay low. Hopefully she'll clean her life up a bit, she's a talented actress, but that's no excuse for driving drunk repeatedly.

she was cool in spite of that. ;)

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was my computer's fault originally, but the AISims page at drcandle.com had no content when I first visited it. I went back today and it now has content.

You must be registered for see images

I don't quite now how to react. I hope this monkey butler stuff is just a red herring and secrets that are revealed in future seasons aren't completely absurd.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
JJ needs to get a new series..please....I'll watch and so will Jenna.

...and then you guys will start a 100+ post thread about said show and I will HAVE to start watching it.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
JJ needs to get a new series..please....I'll watch and so will Jenna.
Why don't you guys start watching Felicity? :| If you haven't seen it, it's new to you.