NBA Finals: Spurs vs Heat

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AWFUL coaching by Spo down the stretch and LeBron gets worked by Parker on one end and then comes up with two straight turnovers on offense.

Never seen someone almost save, then blow their legacy within 12 minutes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
insanely good game.

still think if Spo had just let Wade's ass rot on the bench, this would have already been over.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I can't watch, can only follow the play-by-play. What kind of look did Parker have at the buzzer?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes! Suck it Spurs. I could never root for them after the playoff series in 2007. The Suns should of been World Champs that year if not for Horry and Stern.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LeBron and Jesus Shuttlesworth clutched up in the 4th & OT. Spectacular to see how they came together after being down big.

Unlike a Popabitch team to choke like that, but I'll take it!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having good quarters and "being clutch" are two different things. Sure LeBron scored some points but he also threw up some crap, turned the ball over, and lost it out of bounds after Green tried to knock it loose. Just horrible plays in the clutch.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lebron sucked late and in OT. Three turnovers and damn near lost the game for them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep....Lebron has zero clutch gene :sarcasm:

i know this is sarcasm, but the reality is his clutch is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Dude seesaws between goat to hero to goat to hero within 5 minutes. I actually blame Spo more for Bron's turnovers late in the game then Bron though. Putting Wade back in the game completely took Bron out of the game in the last three minutes.

I gotta say, if i'm a Heat fan, I'd probably be starting to LOATHE Dwayne Wade at this point. Dude thinks he's the man on that team and he's just not.