Last edited:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sure they're thrilled. Carlisle isn't going to take much more crap than Sloan did. This spells disaster.

Yep, seems like a move for the sake of spending available money. I am from Missouri on DWill, he just didn't seem as good after he got his big payday

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Guess I'll secretly root for LeBum-less Heat in the East if Suns don't make the playoffs again. Dragic and Amaré + the Green chucker. Or maybe the Hawks, I dunno. Good thing GS beat Bron-Bron.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot get into rooting for another NBA team but the Suns. Maybe I'm old fashion. Goran demanding out of Phoenix gives me bad vibes. I liked Amare and Green as players (especially Green as a person) but the way Goran left, leaves something to be desired. Zoran mostly seemed to be along for the ride. I think the Suns need to stay out of the brother business for awhile.

I'm guessing the Morris twins would have been happier if they had been shipped out together in a trade? Somewhere along the line, family needs to realize they cannot always work or live near each other during their working years especially in a volatile business such as the NBA. Thinking about it further, Robin and Brook Lopez did not seem to have any such illusions that I can tell when they entered the NBA.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Guess I'll secretly root for LeBum-less Heat in the East if Suns don't make the playoffs again. Dragic and Amaré + the Green chucker. Or maybe the Hawks, I dunno.

I hear that this is the year the Bulls will finally be healthy.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Spurs just signed. . . Frankenstein? 7-8 wingspan, 9-7 standing reach. Boban Marjanovic 7-4 C

You must be registered for see images

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Spurs just signed. . . Frankenstein? 7-8 wingspan, 9-7 standing reach. Boban Marjanovic 7-4 C

You must be registered for see images attach

That kid can score! His hook shot is unstoppable if he is within 8-10 feet of the basket. It's a really nice shot, impossible to block if you are a 6'9 player, let alone a 7'4 Center with huge wingspan. He is also an outstanding rebounder. He finds someone, puts a body on them and just grabs a rebound.
He moves better than you'd expect a 7-4, 300lb European to move, especially on offense.

Having said that, he may be the worst pick and pop defender I have ever seen. He makes Shaq and Vlade Divac look like Hakeem in his prime.
He can kind of hold his own in the post, simply because his wingspan bothers people, but you get him in a pick and pop, and if your big man can knock down a 15-foot jumper, he'll score 40 points.

Disclaimer:
I haven't seen him play in a year or so, so he may have improved his defense, but I doubt it. It wasn't an issue with experience or youth; but a clear issue with his mobility.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
As part of the Budinger deal, Indiana will send forward Damjan Rudez to Minnesota, league sources said. Deal should be finalized today.
Yahoo Sources: Indiana acquiring Minnesota's Chase Budinger in a trade. http://yhoo.it/1KYpM14

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Austin Rivers has agreed to a two-year, $6.4M deal with Clippers, league source tells Yahoo.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sources: Oklahoma City still hasn't notified Portland about its intentions to match the $70M offer sheet to Enes Kanter. Deadline is today.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Orlando is trading forward Moe Harkless to Portland for a future second-round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Nets swoop in with offer to trump Sacramento at the death and swipe Andrea Bargnani. Kings thought they had doubled their Italian quotient

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
ESPN sources say Bargnani, in fact, took less money from Nets because he preferred fit in Brooklyn. Kings pitched two-year deal

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think OKC has to match....if they don't what kind of message does that send to KD and Russell Westbrook?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So they didn't wanna pay Harden but their fine with giving Kanter even more money? Interesting.