Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
White top/White pants = AWESOME

Red Top/White pants = Awesome

Red Top/Red pants = Bleh

White Top/Red pants = Unknown...did not see it.

The new jerseys are awesome. Nice upgrade...kept the arizona ray...nice numbers, good design.

:thumbup:

But please, ditch the red/red version.

totally agree - VERY glad they didn't go BOLD with the numbedrs like the Niners and Bengals have.

Still somewhat classic looking unis - I like it.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did they remove the AZ flag from the white jerseys?? I wonder why they did that.
:shrug:

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..and in this corner.."

wouldn't it have been the **** if on the away jerseys the numbers and lettering was black instead of white on the dark red background?
:newcards: :thumbup: :fans: Yes master Bates!

OP
OP
M

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OK, I just watched the video feed and since it gives you that great still shot at the very end, i'll go down the line and tell you what my opinion of each is. From left to right:

Fitz (red top, red bottom): I'm not a big fan, but this isn't surprising considering i didn't like the all red from the old uni either. I think they are better than the old red on reds (the whites on the shoulder blades and outside the chest is a nice modern look).

McCown (Red top, white bottom): Better than the red on red, but not the best combo.

Berry (white top, white pants): AWESOME! This is the best jersey by far the best of the bunch.

Dansby (White top, red bottom): I like these as well. I don't know, maybe it's just the white top, because i think it's sooooooooooooooo nice!

Shipp (red top, white bottom): This looks a lot like the old uni to me. I do like it though. Again, the white on the shoulder blades and on the side of the chest brings it up).

Wilson (White top, white bottom): See Berry. Wilson looks really bad ass in this one.

Dockett (see Fitz): Looks better than Larry in this one.

Warner (see Berry/Wilson)

Overall, I am VERY PLEASED with these uni's! Stupid question, which combo is going to be designated for home and away? GOOD JOB CARDS!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic with the new uni's with the helmet on?

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
The first comment I heard about logo and uniform changes was that logo was a minor change and uniform was major change. I think waht occurred wwas just the opposite. Too me the logo change was radical and still unliked by me.

The uniforms get the same Cardinals colors of tradition and primarily red and white like the old uniforms which I am glad of. I just dont think the change from the old uniforms to the new uniforms is that radical or revolutionary. Primarily red and white with just a hint of black. People were talking about copper, yellow and tan and none of that happened. I would have liked to see more use of black like maybe black sleeves on home jersey. Overall I was afraid they would create some radical and ugly new uniforms. They did not do that.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
RED :thumbup:
White :eek: :eek: :eek: The red siding on the white makes that jersey the
best in the league!!! WE ARE MOVING INTO A NEW ERA OF CARDINAL
FOOTBALL FOLKS.

:newcards:

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Good stuff, I'm happy. I like the white jersey, red pants combo. It's cool taht they can switch them around four different ways.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like they won't have the AZ flag on the uniform. Wish they would of kept it.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
Looks like they won't have the AZ flag on the uniform. Wish they would of kept it.

That had to go. The flag meant nothing, I know where Arizona is and I know what area the team comes from. It's like we were just trying to inform the rest of the world what state we represented.

The giants don't have a map of where they play on their uni. Why should we?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
me too! Me thinks DD jerseys will be a common site at SDS next year! I friggin love the new unis. Call me a homer but I really happy :)

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
am i the only one that notices a resemblence to the falcons jerseys? resemblence
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
The Cards have taken elemets from the Falcons jersey's as well as the Bronco's and the Bills. However, we wouldn't be having this discussion if the Falcons didn't make red their primary color and stuck with the black.

The Cards new look also has aspects similar to that of the University of Miami. But's it's only because the jersey is red is that we see people comparing it to the Falcons.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05