Quan goes Down...

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
sonofabitch he better be ok. Is this the same knee that bothered him yesterday? Hmmmm seems logical to me that if it bothered him yesterday perhpas he should have stayed off it for a while.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember Timm Rosenbaugh went down in a n non-contact drill. Tom Tupa had to start at QB. This feels like that felt. Ugh.

seesred

Reaction score
Let's all remain positive. He hurt his knee or it may have swelled up again or just a twist or just like yesterday he is back this afternoon or just resting. There is no doubt that he is a big key to win or lose this year. Please folks less not talk about injuries to other players on other teams. Not that I believe in that crap..Okay I do.. Plaese let Q be alright.

GBR

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
You must be registered for see images
Cardinals | Boldin Injures Leg - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:12:06 -0700

Mike Jurecki, of KDUS Sports Radio, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (leg) went down during morning practice Tuesday, August 10, with a non-contact leg injury. He is currently undergoing tests.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me reiterate people. There has been no information as to what happened to Quan. It could be a knee, hamstring, ankle we just don't know. All we know is it had to do with his leg.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where the hell is Shane? I always knew that guy was a slacker! He is blowing his chance for the big time!

;)

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
This is why I don't revel in or chuckle about another team's injuries. That sh*t will come back and bite you in the ass ervery time.

A-bomb is right, say a prayer for our season!

Amen CB. Never, ever relish another teams injuries. Bad hoodoo.