Quan goes Down...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
doesn't someone have a "Football Jesus" they can post here to maybe help out a little?
We need to get a catholic priest down to SDS and perform an exorcism. Anyone know any priests who are Cardinals fans?

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
Jesus is getting tackled before the handoff? Who's blocking for him... Satan? Or the Cards Oline?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
schel said:
Jesus is getting tackled before the handoff? Who's blocking for him... Satan? Or the Cards Oline?

No, it's a draw play. He (In all His glory) suckered the Defensive End.

Last edited:

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
My production here at work has ceased for the past few hours, and is unlikely to pick back up since all I'm doing is hitting "refresh" on this board every 30 seconds or so. :(

Please tell us it's a sprain and he'll be back by Opening Day!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
We need to get a catholic priest down to SDS and perform an exorcism. Anyone know any priests who are Cardinals fans?

FYI: catholic with a small "c" - merely means "universal" or "general". You probably mean "Catholic" or, more properly, "Roman Catholic". :)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Wells knee is also getting looked on , by Jurecki

Oh so Wells was wearing a #81 jersey when he hurt his knee? The Quan injury was a misreport?

/wishful thinking

A-Bomb

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Will Green's ego keep him from shifting Big back to guard and LJ to first string LT?

I say yes.
who is the backup LG?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:10:10 -0700

Updating ongoing reports, Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green said WR Anquan Boldin (knee) had his knee lock up during practice Tuesday, Aug. 10. The team is currently having Boldin undergo extensive tests on his knee.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Gotta be Leckey or Wragge.

According to the depth chart Jim O posted, it's Wragge. Starkey is behind him.

Leckey is destined for the practice squad. Wait and see.

AzWins23

Reaction score
Did they take him off the field in a cart for percautionary(sp) reasons....Or was he in that much pain where he couldnt walk?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:10:10 -0700

Updating ongoing reports, Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green said WR Anquan Boldin (knee) had his knee lock up during practice Tuesday, Aug. 10. The team is currently having Boldin undergo extensive tests on his knee.

Along with that Wells walked off the field under his own power with a "slight limp" sounds like he will be fine.

Hopefully it is nothing serious with Quan. I have had my knee lock up and it hurts like Hell. Don't know what caused it.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
Did they take him off the field in a cart for percautionary(sp) reasons....Or was he in that much pain where he couldnt walk?

They used a cart to cart him off the field. :shrug: