Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure anyone who’d trade Rosen for a mid-round pick should be making any judgements about the general manager’s position
....Why do you keep entertaining him?

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have season tickets for this garbage. I'm mad I spent $350 for Directv much less. Time for firing the coach and planning for next year NOW

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rosen has a bad line yes but on 3th and long u cant make a 2 yards pass
They say is a self confident kid with strong mindset who can fight through adversity but i see a guy who lost confidence in his abilities and getting worse week by week

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen has a bad line yes but on 3th and long u cant make a 2 yards pass
They say is a self confident kid with strong mindset who can fight through adversity but i see a guy who lost confidence in his abilities and getting worse week by week

You are right about the confidence thing. Rosen needs to get it back.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Kirk has 2 catches and leads the wrs with thos 2 catches. Fitz only has 1 catch. Shows you how bad this offense is.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bought tickets to next Sunday’s game against the Chargers. I may have made a mistake

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen is regressing yes, that is undeniable, but I think with this HC the only way to go for him is down ... and I had a bad feeling for this game and for now, my bad feelings were right.

Josh Rosen's stats are ... awfull if you don't watch the game you would think he plays like Lindley or Skelton, thats bad.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
This is why you don't throw Rosen out there when the team / coaching staff is disfunctional. Should have ran Bradford into the ground.