Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Worst 3 TD game I’ve ever seen from a QB. I’ll take it, tho

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not sure how some cannot see the potential Rosen has though.
he has no doubt but he isn't getting help, he has about 1.5 sec to throw if he doesn't scramble and expect for Fitz and Kirk, DJ had dropities as well. And you know, sometimes you need more than talent to succseed

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards will win this game. It will probably be their final win of the year, but hopefully Rosen develops some rhythm with Kirk, DJ, Fitz (please), Hump, and Cole for next year. Just be competitive, even if we don't have enough horses on the O Line to win this year.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
This is a talented-rookie like game from Rosen. Fix the line and he'll look like a stud next year.
Even when he has time he stares down receivers, not accurate and throws a lot of interceptions. Hopefully this will change

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even when he has time he stares down receivers, not accurate and throws a lot of interceptions. Hopefully this will change

That's the rookie part. It just has to do with the speed of the game. It'll get better.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why are the Raiders running the ball? Trying to lose on purpose?
Gruden will trade Carr and get himself a QB he likes more. If Gruden would like Carr ... he never would do and work like he did.

This is a tank job and I hope the NFL sanctions the Raiders and whitedraws them the #1 round pick.