Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Gruden will trade Carr and get himself a QB he likes more. If Gruden would like Carr ... he never would do and work like he did.

This is a tank job and I hope the NFL sanctions the Raiders and whitedraws them the #1 round pick.

They deserve Justin Herbert

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Unless we have to convert a 3rd down, in which case Edmonds should be there while DJ gets lectured on the sidelines

Do you feel it physically when every single thing comes out of your mouth negative at all times? It's like swimming in a vat of vinegar.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Do you feel it physically when every single thing comes out of your mouth negative at all times? It's like swimming in a vat of vinegar.
Actually, it’s very cathartic. Thanks for checking in!

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Cards had me worried when I checked the score earlier! I have money on them...yeah I know, stupid, eh? lol

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Almost an interception by Bynes on 3rd down. Good stop by the d though. :)

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone low key want to lose this game to expedite Keim and Wilks getting canned and improved draft pick?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Gruden will trade Carr and get himself a QB he likes more. If Gruden would like Carr ... he never would do and work like he did.

This is a tank job and I hope the NFL sanctions the Raiders and whitedraws them the #1 round pick.
Sure it is a tank. But they had the lead in the 4th quarter. The NFL can't do anything.