Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Crushing
He’s not a top 10 QB though.
Just last week we were told that 31 QBs would have found MHJ for that open touchdown.

The faster people understand that the national media and many locals hate K1 and most things AZ the better off we will be.
My only question is who do you trade him for that is better? What QB should they have taken this last draft instead of MHJ? :shrug:

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
He’s not a top 10 QB though.
Just last week we were told that 31 QBs would have found MHJ for that open touchdown.

The faster people understand that the national media and many locals hate K1 and most things AZ the better off we will be.
Geez... SMH... Sad, just very sad... To not give someone credit even when they do well is sad.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why you guys gotta do this after a W? Everyone’s elated! Can’t we all… just get along?
This from you??? Brit never rubs anything in anyone's face. DVontel goes hard after him. I think its warranted. I certainly hope its ok to say I told you so after a win. we don't reserve that JUST for Darksiders, do we?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was at the Dbacks game but wow, Kyler looks surgical. With how good the Bills look , and we could have won that game , and after todays game I think this team will be at least .500 or better . So good to see MHJ look amazing as well.