Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This from you??? Brit never rubs anything in anyone's face. DVontel goes hard after him. I think its warranted. I certainly hope its ok to say I told you so after a win. we don't reserve that JUST for Darksiders, do we?

Jesus. That’s not what Darksiders do. They bash THE TEAM for the most but if you want to go after posters, when everyone should be happy, more power to you.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Murray and the Cardinals sent a message to the NFL today.

They annihilated the Rams.

The NFL does everything possible to prevent 31 point wins, but LA had no shot against us today. None. Zero.

Not with defense playing like their hair was on fire like it did in the first half.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Jesus. That’s not what Darksiders do. They bash THE TEAM for the most but if you want to go after posters, when everyone should be happy, more power to you.
I don't know if you notice that I've dropped the darksider/kool-aid schtick. Let's just all agree to freaking stop. STOP. I'm not calling you out, but this was the first post I saw, and I wanted to say that I won't participate in this nonsense anymore.

There are ups and downs; I know from history that we will see both this year.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I just love that we were finally able to take advantage of another team’s major weakness. That was great to see.
Agree.. they were beat up..sure they were. But you play the guy that lines up across from you...and the first thing good teams do is win the games they are supposed to win...the second is exploiting a weakness to your advantage.
I think they did both today.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser