Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two Rams fans sat directly behind us today. They were cheering and hollering on the opening kickoff and the first play which was a 9 yard run. Not a single peep after that. Not one. They left at halftime. Beautiful.

I have been waiting a long time to see their fans shut up in our house.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I wish I had gotten to watch this game live, simply to enjoy this thread. Man, must've been a treat.
Dude... I can't express how bummed I am at this...you tend to ride the fence this time of year and it's been obvious you have been looking for positives... seeing Collins sack stafford...and Gardeck the Destroyer add three more... it was a sight.
We all know it won't happen every week but the Rams offensive line was depleted and Rallis made them suffer for it. It was kinda glorious ... I hope you feel the energy in the replay

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Two Rams fans sat directly behind us to say. They were cheering and hollering on the opening kickoff and the first play which was a 9 yard run. Not a single peep after that. Not one. They left at halftime. Beautiful.

I have been waiting a long time to see their fans shut up in our house.
Yeah, I went "Oh brother," after the kickoff and first run. Then it was all glory for the Cards, baby.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Dude... I can't express how bummed I am at this...you tend to ride the fence this time of year and it's been obvious you have been looking for positives... seeing Collins sack stafford...and Gardeck the Destroyer add three more... it was a sight.
We all know it won't happen every week but the Rams offensive line was depleted and Rallis made them suffer for it. It was kinda glorious ... I hope you feel the energy in the replay
Oh, I felt the energy, my man. And, like you, I was giggling like a maniac, with glee. We Cards fans deserve this all the freaking time.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'm happy for you CW

You've been a staunch supporter of KM through thick and thin

I mean he's worked so hard the last year and half to improve in every aspect of the game BHCF, both on and off the field. It was so great to see it payoff today!

And he got the bag already. What's he working so hard for? I think it's because he wants to win!

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I mean he's worked so hard the last year and half to improve in every aspect of the game BHCF, both on and off the field. It was so great to see it payoff today!

And he got the bag already. What's he working so hard for? I think it's because he wants to win.
I'm as stoked as the next guy. But with Kyler the question has never been ability but consistency.
Regardless of the out come he played pretty well against buffalo..now he has strung two good games together... 5 if you go back to last season...
If he can be a reliable known commodity most of the detractors will change their tune

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And he got the bag already. What's he working so hard for? I think it's because he wants to win.
I read on here that he was more determined this week and that included film study

We saw the difference film study means

I'm glad for him to get this kind of game in the books and to the confidence he had

Hope more is to come

Go KM!

Go Cardinals!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Agree.. they were beat up..sure they were. But you play the guy that lines up across from you...and the first thing good teams do is win the games they are supposed to win...the second is exploiting a weakness to your advantage.
I think they did both today.
Nobody took it easy on the Cards when Murray was hurt, when Hollywood was hurt, when Hopkins was hurt or suspended, when Palmer was hurt....nobody. Cards just roll with it and don't make excuses when they are outmanned and lose...they did exactly what a good team should do today

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I've seen a half this good. Maybe the Carolina playoff game that ended Delhome.
Was at that game and I'll say southern hospitality is real. We were kicking their behind all over the field and they were still nice as pie to us.

Funny story I've told before but we're on the way back to the hotel and taking the train out of town. It's packed but we were the last stop so as it emptied I saw a Delhome jersey hanging in the back of the train with a note one it "free to a cards fans as he was the best player in your team tonight". I still regret to this day not taking that jersey.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@everybody. Whatever you ate today, and whatever you wore today, make sure you write it down so we can repeat this exact same situation next week as we did today.
Told my wife not to cook as I wanted to just watch the game. So I ended up with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and they were great.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser