Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Thx, CFLredzoned for the link. Hey, just saw your from Melbourne. I spent a month there visiting my son back in June. He just moved to Jupiter last month for work. :)

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What a fun game to watch yesterday!! The stars (Kyler, Connor, McBride, Marvin, Budda) played like star players. I was particularly impressed with the offensive line. They just seem like a unit that will be good every week because when you can run block like this line, the Cards should be in every game. What a difference a big, athletic center makes in the run game! Fro may be the best free agent signing the team has ever had on the o-line.

I live in Illinois and watch all the Illini games. When we took Reiman, I knew he would be a tremendous help in the run game. I thought he played great yesterday. Taking a run blocking TE in the 3rd round is unusual, but Reiman has the potential to be elite in that one particular skill. He is also a really good athlete. While he was underutilized at Illinois, every once in a while he would make an athletic play that would make you go wow.

Just super proud of the entire team!!

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mark Dalton

@CardsMarkD
·
6h

The Cardinals ran for 231 yards in yesterday's win over the Rams, led by James Conner's 122.Since the start of the 2023 season, the Cardinals have 5 games with 200+ rushing yards. No other team has more than 3.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Dalton
@CardsMarkD
·
6h

The Cardinals ran for 231 yards in yesterday's win over the Rams, led by James Conner's 122.Since the start of the 2023 season, the Cardinals have 5 games with 200+ rushing yards. No other team has more than 3.
@BullheadCardFan to expound on our little convo yesterday :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Mark Dalton
@CardsMarkD
·
6h

Check runs of 20+ yards...bet we are pretty high on that list too

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Or just go to any of the numerous sports books where you are, right? I am sure the game would have been on a screen.
That's definitely true, but I don't particularly gamble and typically seats get filled up with folks placing bets and such, or have private seats for you to be watching your game and betting. It's not a popular look to sit there and sip on a few beers for three hours. I do have NFL Sunday Ticket though, I'll just try to watch more games at home (or at least go to the bar when the Raiders have a local game people are attending, and the Broncos aren't overlapping the Cards).

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Get a phone app called Tunity. Point your phone at the game you want to hear in a sports bar. Once the station is set, you can listen to that game through Bluetooth.
My problem is I so graciously offered to change the TVs in the bar to ease up on my bartender buddy (and earn some free beers in the process). Normally you'd have 15 people in there or something. Now it's more like 100 and they all have their wants and needs out of me.

It used to be like my "Cheers" but now it's a part-time job I'm not getting paid for, lol.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I can't tell you how surreal it is for me - after following this team for 55 years - to have the ability to watch all of the games locally.

A long ways from the '70s hoping to see highlights from CBS broadcasts, or praying Howard Cosell would include Cardinals highlights during MNF halftime.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't tell you how surreal it is for me - after following this team for 55 years - to have the ability to watch all of the games locally.

A long ways from the '70s hoping to see highlights from CBS broadcasts, or praying Howard Cosell would include Cardinals highlights during MNF halftime.
What did you do back in the day?

Could you listen to games on radio?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And the stadium is not that far away if you ever want to go to a game, too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser