Saints at Cardinals PS gameday thread 8-10-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is every preseason game. The over-unders are all in low 30s.

It's not worth playing your talent, it's not worth showing anything in your playbook.

It's just awful, awful football.

Same crap every year.

Get rid of the preseason entirely and play an 18 game schedule.

yeah preseason football is like methadone for heroin addict!

Takes the edge off, but doesn't quite satisfy! haha.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It's probably going to another long year. The Cards have a brutal schedule too, and couldn't beat the Saints. Playoff teams should beat the Saints at home. Yeah, it's just preseason, but I need to see more. There's no reason to believe they won't be a second rate, second division team. I hope they read this and play angry the rest of the year and prove me wrong. Still tho, no reason to believe they won't be terrible.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's probably going to another long year. The Cards have a brutal schedule too, and couldn't beat the Saints. Playoff teams should beat the Saints at home. Yeah, it's just preseason, but I need to see more. There's no reason to believe they won't be a second rate, second division team. I hope they read this and play angry the rest of the year and prove me wrong. Still tho, no reason to believe they won't be terrible.
I was pretty pleased with our defense vs. their 1st team offense. Our offense got blown up but it was entirely backups playing outside of MHJ.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was pretty pleased with our defense vs. their 1st team offense. Our offense got blown up but it was entirely backups playing outside of MHJ.
Exactly. My takeaway from the game is very positive.
The D line performed better than expected... Rabbit looks like a player..the young corners showed some flashes

My biggest concern was the oline but then I looked at name tags and they were backups...colon and Wilkinson should never be on the field together, lol

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Las Vegas, from what I read said that NO should have won, with a 2.5 pt. spread. As for the schedule, don't base it on last year's results. And forget the results (W/L). I'll make the argument that is was a VG PS game as it seems that there were not any serious injuries (fingers crossed). Hopefully, mistakes that were made can be corrected.

FB is back.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ridder was bad. Missed easy short throws that would’ve kept drive alive. Made some bad decisions.

Tune looked surprisingly sharp.

We are going to be a really rushing team.

Second team front seven left a LOT to be desired on defense. The starters better be better than that abd we can’t afford for them to lose any time to injury.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky