Tejhuan Palmer 33
Jaden Davis 18, 3 ST
Xavire Weaver 38, 6 ST
Joe Schemko 3
Myles Murphy 23, 2 ST

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
David, did you see that block David? That's an 8 yard gain David. David, no one did their job on that play David.

David, are you ready for the David season David?
“You know, sometimes you’re the belly button and sometimes you’re the lint. Do you want to be sucking people in or the one JAMMED UP IN THERE?! ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME?!?!?!?!!!?!!?!”

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Joanna Cards Fan

@cardsfanjoanna
·
53m

Some thoughts on @AZCardinals game:
1. Darius Robinson as advertised
2. Making cuts in this RB room is going to be BRUTAL
3. Tune over Ridder (for now)
4. Darren Hall and Starling Thomas shine in backfield
5. Disciplined game on D but final drive had costly penalties

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was finally able to watch the game today, and thought the defense play ok overall considering backups went against their 1’s for awhile. Offensive line was well offensive. Lots of mistakes, no real push in run game. Adams was lost at times and pushed around. Will give him a partial pass for first jump into the fray at this level but next two PS games will need to see marked improvement from this group. Close second disappointment is pass rush. No real pressure for most part.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Andy Kwong
@akwong31
Here are my honest thoughts on the #AZCardinals preseason game (thread):

-Darius Robinson was a huge standout. Had to be doubled by Landon Young/Penning. OG Cesar Ruiz struggled vs DR

-Spotted at least five plays where 5th-rd pick Xavier Thomas created pressure

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was encouraged by Darius Robinson. Saw alot of flashes against the Saints first team offense.

Equally I was horrified by our second team o-line. Yikes that was brutal to watch.
The 2nd team OL made many communication errors, which is understandable seeing that they were up against the Saints #1 defense AND it was their first live action in the NFL. I’m perfectly fine with the overall depth we have on the OL. Petzing will coach what we saw last night out of them.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The sooner they get ridder of Ridder the better.
Next week, Tune will play first and look shaky against the Colts 1st team D. And Ridder will play the 2nd half and look like the 2nd coming. Just the way preseason football works. Ridder is learning a brand new offense, so don’t be too critical. Any which way you look at it, if Murray gets hurt, we’re screwed. But, that applies to any NFL team.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Next week, Tune will play first and look shaky against the Colts 1st team D. And Ridder will play the 2nd half and look like the 2nd coming. Just the way preseason football works. Ridder is learning a brand new offense, so don’t be too critical. Any which way you look at it, if Murray gets hurt, we’re screwed. But, that applies to any NFL team.
I'm certainly willing to give Ridder another shot, just based upon my worry of Clayton Tune being QB2. I will be the first however to give him his props for looking like a pro QB last night. He made some throws that truly impressed me.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Remember when Logan Thomas lit it up in the 2nd half of PS game 1 and everyone began to clamor for him? Couldn't complete a pass the next 3 PS games and eventually became a TE...lol