Sources: Lakers trying to acquire Suns forward Trevor Ariza in a three-team deal

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Evan Sidery‏@esidery

Plenty of high-ranking executives here to possibly scout Ariza:
• 76ers: Marc Eversley - VP Player Personnel
• Hornets: Buzz Petersen - Assistant GM
• Spurs: Brian Wright - Assistant GM (plus another scout)
• Nets (possible facilitator for PG): Trajan Langdon - Assistant GM

That's good news. Hopefully something happens sooner than later. Can't do anything until Saturday though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Hard to believe Ariza is so highly wanted. Maybe we send Anderson in an Ariza jersey?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Suns would be giving up the pick not LA.

Everything I've seen indicates the Suns want a point guard and draft compensation. If a good point guard is out there to be had, however, I'd be fine giving up a second round pick and even the Bucks' pick, BUT not for Fultz.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Everything I've seen indicates the Suns want a point guard and draft compensation. If a good point guard is out there to be had, however, I'd be fine giving up a second round pick and even the Bucks' pick, BUT not for Fultz.

A PG and draft compensation for Ariza?

You must be registered for see images attach

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ariza for Fultz and Shake is not a bad deal. But that still doesn’t work salary wise.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A PG and draft compensation for Ariza?

You must be registered for see images attach

Idk according to the basketball media on ESPN Trevor Ariza is the most important player in the history of the NBA.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
he is important because he is a proven veteran on a desperate team. Its as much about the suns as it is Ariza...Other GM's are like Buzzards circling a wounded animal.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he is important because he is a proven veteran on a desperate team. Its as much about the suns as it is Ariza...Other GM's are like Buzzards circling a wounded animal.
Its more than that. There is a LOT of clamoring to get Ariza. He is a part that a lot of teams seem to want. Something good for the Suns for once.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The suns should come out winners on having a trade chip like Ariza...BUT this is the Suns management we're talking about so...it could go either way. Would be a good start if Jones did something positive for this franchise.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The suns should come out winners on having a trade chip like Ariza...BUT this is the Suns management we're talking about so...it could go either way. Would be a good start if Jones did something positive for this franchise.
Its time for LeBron to do James Jones a solid.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’ve seen the Fultz rumor and I’m not a fan because I don’t like the idea of trading away Melton before we really get to see what he has.

I hope for Melton to become a good player for us so that it can soften the blow of missing on Chriss so badly.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’ve seen the Fultz rumor and I’m not a fan because I don’t like the idea of trading away Melton before we really get to see what he has.

I hope for Melton to become a good player for us so that it can soften the blow of missing on Chriss so badly.
Just for clarification--aren't we talking about Shake MILTON being part of the trade and NOT DeAnthony MELTON?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just for clarification--aren't we talking about Shake MILTON being part of the trade and NOT DeAnthony MELTON?

Yes. From what I've read the Lakers send KCP and a first round pick to Philadelphia, Philadelphia sends Milton to LA and Fultz to us and we send Ariza to the Lakers. I don't know if it's anything more than rumor though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser