Suns at Cavs 2/11

nowagimp

Reaction score
Haha..lol

And what happend to Matt Barnes? Can this guy buy a bucket? lol

Matt Barnes is NOT a good shooter over the course of his career. He had one good year at 36% from 3. Shawn marion(LOL) is a better shooter than barnes, which makes me sick by the way. But the suns NEEDED him to be a good shooter because they couldnt find one for the vet min. Barnes is terrible, no team extends the defense out to him, better to send his man into the lane area to help out on amare and shaq.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Porter is a terrible coach and lost the team shortly after hello. No way should the Suns be playing this bad. The players on this team look like they have never met each other.

Also the "amare trade watch" and the suns presenting him each game to potential suitors probably has every other player saying WTF, when are we gonna be able to get serious about basketball.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barnes is an end of the bench type player and plays like one. Still in the right scheme I think he would be more productive. I miss the Suns having a system where players could be plugged.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also the "amare trade watch" and the suns presenting him each game to potential suitors probably has every other player saying WTF, when are we gonna be able to get serious about basketball.

It's really hard to evaluate the Suns as a team since they haven't been coached. Sarver may be able to address his budget by making trades but how can he determine what's best for the team in this environment. Gentry should have been placed as an interim coach to see how the team responded before rebuilding. I guess we (the fans) will never know.

How the Suns have danced Amare out there in public has been ridiculous.

Makeplays

Rookie
Reaction score
Barnes is an end of the bench type player and plays like one. Still in the right scheme I think he would be more productive. I miss the Suns having a system where players could be plugged.

I wanna believe you...but darnnit Mainstreet, you said Dragic is gonna be good in a few years....come back to reality with us ...:)

cly2tw

Reaction score
Relying on Barnes as the 6/7th man to start the season is a huge mistake. I can't really stand watching him right now. He seems to be more timid shooting than even Dragic. I believe we'd have more wins if not playing him the 'promised' minutes.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna believe you...but darnnit Mainstreet, you said Dragic is gonna be good in a few years....come back to reality with us ...:)

Believe me, there is hope for Dragic but I cannot find any hope for Lopez. Give Dragic a year and he will be a much better player. I watched him closely tonight and every time he plays.

cly2tw

Reaction score
It's really hard to evaluate the Suns as a team since they haven't been coached. Sarver may be able to address his budget by making trades but how can he determine what's best for the team in this environment. Gentry should have been placed as an interim coach to see how the team responded before rebuilding. I guess we (the fans) will never know.

How the Suns have danced Amare out there in public has been ridiculous.

Agree.

Makeplays

Rookie
Reaction score
Believe me, there is hope for Dragic but I cannot find any hope for Lopez. Give Dragic a year and he will be a much better player. I watched him closely tonight and every time he plays.

You are right on about lopez! :)

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more. Dragic will get better with time. I like his game a lot when he's agressive.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
I just realized this was maybe the last game we see Amare as a Sun.

Eeekk..

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Or, the last game we see Shaq as a Sun. I have a feeling, this is more probable ...