Suns @ Milwaukee Game Thread

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PaulCoro/154639Nice write up by Coro:

Redd ready for 'special' Milwaukee return

Phoenix Suns update:
Suns (10-14) at Bucks (10-13)

C: [FONT=inherit ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Marcin [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][/FONT]Gortat … Andrew Bogut
PF: Channing Frye … Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
SF: Grant Hill … Drew Gooden
SG: [FONT=inherit ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Jared [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Dudley[/FONT][/FONT]… Shaun Livingston
PG: Steve Nash … Brandon Jennings

Key Bucks reserves: Beno Udrih, Mike Dunleavy, Tobias Harris, Ersan Ilyasova, Jon Leuer.
Michael Redd becomes a visitor to Milwaukee today for the first time since he was introduced to the city as a 2000 second-round draft pick.
He is coming home. And as the song goes, “Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.”

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
we need this loss

That is a sign that it sucks to be a Suns fan. For years I would open up the sports section and turn to the standings to see where we were in the race to win the division. There have been a few years (like last year) when I have clicked on the Conference standings to see where we were in the race for a playoff spot.
Now I look at the league standings to see how what are the odds of us getting a top 3 pick. According to Hollinger we are nearly twice as likely to win the lottery as make the playoffs, but neither is even a 1/20 chance. This just flat out blows.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Redd looking very good.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Redd is going to pull a Grant Hill and end up being about 70% of what he once was. Which will be JUST good enough to have the Suns sneak into the 8th seed late in the season, only to lose in 5 in the first round.

MID-RANGE DRAFT PICK HERE WE COME!

In all seriousness though, I'm happy for him. Looks like he's starting to get back into shape. And 70% of the old Michael Redd is still enough to make him a pretty decent SG.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brown and Warrick seem to be out of the rotation for now and Price on the bubble. The Suns seem to be playing better for it. I'm thinking the Suns would really like to see Telfair secure the backup PG position.

All in all, the Suns seem to play better with Brown and Warrick out of the rotation. We shall see how long it lasts.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was thrilled with the Gortat trade when it happened, but I had no idea how good his touch was on offense. That spinning hook he just had was beautiful.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is going on? Who is this team?

I think you hit the nail on the head when you say "team." Gentry has been trying to find the right combination of players to win. Whether the Suns have enough talent to win consistently is another matter. However, Gentry will keep trying to find the right mix.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are looking like they have tired legs which is starting to show in their shooting.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
This was a pretty good back to back set for the Suns. Even if they don't make the playoffs, I just want them to give effort and be entertaining.

I can never root for a team I like to lose games. I don't care if they end up in the 9th spot, at least try for playoffs. Screw tanking. I can't respect players that give up or tank unless there's absolutely no chance they can make the post season.

edit: Wow, I talk too soon. 21 point lead down to 1.

Last edited:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Channing Frye , you are pathetic.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Horrible defensive rebounding by the Suns on that possession. :rolleyes:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I smell a GW 3 by Dunleavy.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns defense steps up and gets their 3rd straight win. On Defense!?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes!!!! Suns win 107-105. :) Great stop on the last play of the game. :)

Nash with the game winning layup after Gortat got an offensive rebound (timeout in between). :)

Happy birthday Steve! :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake