The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking Cleveland is the game he comes back to start, but wouldn’t totally rule out the next home game against Baltimore.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Thinking Cleveland is the game he comes back to start, but wouldn’t totally rule out the next home game against Baltimore.
Harry mentioned that Kyler might be used in certain packages or situations early. I don't mind that at all. I don't have any concern with Joshua Dobbs' ego if he goes into a time-share.

He's only going to get a portion of the 1st-team reps in practices the next few weeks (probably). Wouldn't at all mind seeing him get 1/3 of the offensive snaps while the game is competitive against Cleveland.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harry mentioned that Kyler might be used in certain packages or situations early. I don't mind that at all. I don't have any concern with Joshua Dobbs' ego if he goes into a time-share.

He's only going to get a portion of the 1st-team reps in practices the next few weeks (probably). Wouldn't at all mind seeing him get 1/3 of the offensive snaps while the game is competitive against Cleveland.
That thought crossed my mind as well.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
i am guessing Home vs Falcons in week 9

thats 8 games this season, 5 of which are on grass. Four full weeks of practice prior to being in a game. 10.5 months post surgery.

8 games is plenty to get a read on him -- and there is no point in rushing him back at 1-5.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tuesday is the players day off. If they were to take him off, it'll likely be on a Wednesday
That wasn’t a question meant specially for you, even tho it was asked right after you said something. It was a general question on why Kyler is taking so long to get back on the field while someone like Burrows started day one after his ACL tear.