Arizona Diamondbacks @ Pittsburgh Pirates series thread. 08/02/24-08/04/24

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice comeback win today against arguably the best starting pitcher in baseball right now. The boyz did climb Mt. Skenes!

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Martinez sucked when he was put in a save opportunity. Who’s next? Does anyone here ever blame the players? They’re the ones not doing their jobs.
All I know is that it should not be Sewald or Thompson. Sewald is messed up mentally and physically and Thompson is just not up to the job. Puk perhaps? When Hazen didn't get a closer at the trade deadline, he did get Puk. Use him until he blows one.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
All I know is that it should not be Sewald or Thompson. Sewald is messed up mentally and physically and Thompson is just not up to the job. Puk perhaps? When Hazen didn't get a closer at the trade deadline, he did get Puk. Use him until he blows one.
I am willing to try that.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Puk for now, Sewald when he figures his stuff out. Another nice series win on the road, against a really tough starter.
We have to get some guys going ion the farm system. This has been a weakness for us seemingly forever.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona Diamondbacks | Stats & Info
@DbacksStatsInfo
The #Dbacks 60th victory last year came on August 15th (game 120).

Their 60th victory in 2024 comes after game 112.

They are pacing far ahead of last year’s team.

A .500 record from here on out puts them at 85-77.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
We have to get some guys going ion the farm system. This has been a weakness for us seemingly forever.
I'm less worried about our relievers/closer than you are...I think Martinez takes over next year.