Jon Leuer
Tyson Chandler

Starters for Bucks

Michael Carter-Williams
OJ Mayo
Khris Middleton
Jabari Parker
Greg Monroe

I don't think the Suns match up well with the Bucks. Last year they split their games but both teams are very different from last season.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ever since the Suns/Hornacek have decided to run a 2 PG offense I wish they would have gone after a PG with size. When the deal went through last year bringing Knight here and MCW to Milwaukee I would have preferred MCW coming to Phoenix instead of Knight. I think he'd be a better fit with Bledsoe, although he's definitely not nearly as much as of a scoring or shooting threat as Knight.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Markieff is in early and picked up a T jawing with OJ Mayo. He should have been pulled right away for that. The Suns should not cater to his childish attitude.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ever since the Suns/Hornacek have decided to run a 2 PG offense I wish they would have gone after a PG with size. When the deal went through last year bringing Knight here and MCW to Milwaukee I would have preferred MCW coming to Phoenix instead of Knight. I think he'd be a better fit with Bledsoe, although he's definitely not nearly as much as of a scoring or shooting threat as Knight.

It appears the Suns thought more highly of Knight. I like your idea of having a taller PG playing beside Bledsoe.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a fan of these early starts normally but it's harder to get into the game when both teams are playing ugly offensively.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I can't imagine a much worse choice for us than MCW. Getting rid of Knight or even Bledsoe might have merit but replacing either of them with a terrible defender that can't shoot isn't going to improve this team. That team is loaded with talent and MCW is probably the biggest reason they have such a poor record.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will take it less the turnovers and technical foul. The best for the Suns this season is for Markieff to play likes he wants to be here.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

MCW is really bad. He can't shoot, defend or pass. I know know what, if anything, he does as well as Knight.

Knight and Bledsoe have been fine together (other than Knight's inconsistency), our shortcomings are elsewhere.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it when the Suns move the ball quickly rather stand around. They are doing a good job of moving the ball now.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice break away layup by Ronnie Price..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TJ Warren is playing well and getting any shot he wants. I agree with Eddie Johnson. He should become a 20 point scorer.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tele leaving his feet trying to make a pass to chandler...didn't turnout so well.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like MCW's size and passing. He's a pass first PG who should have a nice career so long as he works hard and has good coaching. Going from Philly to Milwaukee will help him a lot overall, also playing for Kidd is a plus on the developmental side.

Knight is ok but for what the Suns are paying him I'm just not that excited about seeing him and Bledsoe for the next 3-4 years in the backcourt as starters. Knight is still really young though and has a lot of growing to do.

It's all hindsight though. I know the trade can't be done over but I think we could have gotten more if we were to have went after MCW with the pieces we sent away, Lakers pick, Plumlee, and Ennis. The 76ers gave up on MCW for the Lakers pick alone. Another reason I would have preferred MCW is that you don't have to pay him until we really could have seen how he meshed with Bledsoe. I'm still not sold on Knight as a player or the Bledsoe/Knight pairing.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good pass from Len to tucker who nails the corner three.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tele can't buy a basket right now.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like MCW's size and passing. He's a pass first PG who should have a nice career so long as he works hard and has good coaching. Going from Philly to Milwaukee will help him a lot overall, also playing for Kidd is a plus on the developmental side.

Knight is ok but for what the Suns are paying him I'm just not that excited about seeing him and Bledsoe for the next 3-4 years in the backcourt as starters. Knight is still really young though and has a lot of growing to do.

It's all hindsight though. I know the trade can't be done over but I think we could have gotten more if we were to have went after MCW with the pieces we sent away, Lakers pick, Plumlee, and Ennis. The 76ers gave up on MCW for the Lakers pick alone. Another reason I would have preferred MCW is that you don't have to pay him until we really could have seen how he meshed with Bledsoe. I'm still not sold on Knight as a player or the Bledsoe/Knight pairing.

I don't know about the Blesdoe Knight pairing but I certainly don't think our guard play has been a problem. I think MCW is an empty stat player, not good at running an offense, not a good passer not a good shooter, not a good defender. Last year when Milwaukee swapped Knight for MCW in the same role their season went into the tank, it was an enormous drop.

IMO the Sixers trying to sell high while MCW had some of the luster from his stat padding rookie season attached to him.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Knight with back to back turnovers...

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I watches the Bucks beat GS. Its hard to believe thia is the same team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leuer is playing with good intensity in the 2nd half after not showing much in the 1st half.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Knight with the three pointer...lead is now 13

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take the shot Tucker...