Super Moderator
Reaction score
That has to be a flagrant 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nasty foul by Mayo on Warren. It has to be a flagrant foul.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the Blesdoe Knight pairing but I certainly don't think our guard play has been a problem. I think MCW is an empty stat player, not good at running an offense, not a good passer not a good shooter, not a good defender.

sounds a lot like Brandon Knight.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Somebody else besides Bledsoe needs to step up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tried again today... even though the game is close, I couldn't give less then a dump swirling down the toilet. There's NOTHING interesting here and they're just not awful enough to keep them from ever getting anyone dynamic at the top of the draft. 6 years and counting, no playoffs. Kudos Sarver and Team!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody else besides Bledsoe needs to step up

I have to give Tucker when credit is due. That was a big 3 point shot and he has 12 points and 5 rebounds.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
tried again today... even though the game is close, I couldn't give less then a dump swirling down the toilet. There's NOTHING interesting here and they're just not awful enough to keep them from ever getting anyone dynamic at the top of the draft. 6 years and counting, no playoffs. Kudos Sarver and Team!

I dunno, I actually like the way they play, the swing the ball around, they're unselfish, they hustle, they push the pace... but they are, once again, blowing a lead against a team that its quite obvious they're significantly more talented than.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ugh that's off bledsoe

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another tough loss.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Our so-called elite guard doing what he does best... Drives, jumps and turns it over... Nice...

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
He did it again!
He dribbled right into the middle of the entire Bucks team and jumped in the air.

sent from a fone

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's insane we keep using these same lineups that blow late leads over and over and over again.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the Suns were not confident about taking an outside shot instead Bledsoe drives it into pack of players. Sometimes you have to take what the defense gives you.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Doh! Another loss on the coach. I guess Warrens good game doesnt earn him time at the end. Bad loss. But who cares anymore?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I actually like the way they play, the swing the ball around, they're unselfish, they hustle, they push the pace... but they are, once again, blowing a lead against a team that its quite obvious they're significantly more talented than.

man, I'm watching different basketball then you are.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man, I'm watching different basketball then you are.

I watch and have watched quite a lot of the NBA during the last several years. The Suns are hardly among the less aesthetic teams. I think as Suns fans the visual appeal Nash era spoiled us rotten.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Doh! Another loss on the coach. I guess Warrens good game doesnt earn him time at the end. Bad loss. But who cares anymore?

The Suns should probably throw in the towel and just tank now.

I don't think even McD or Sarver gives a damn about this team anymore really or else Hornacek would have been fired a long time ago along with his absolutely moronic substitutions and rotations.

Errntknght

Reaction score
The Suns should probably throw in the towel and just tank now.

I don't think even McD or Sarver gives a damn about this team anymore really or else Hornacek would have been fired a long time ago along with his absolutely moronic substitutions and rotations.

There's time enough yet for Hornacek to get the team turned around but I wouldn't be surprised if McD and Sarver have a deadline in mind by which they want to see it start to happen, and if it doesn't they'll can him. Of course, they may have decided he has the whole year to show such improvement and then they'll decide based on all three years. Either way, I think he's all but doomed and we're just waiting for the axe to fall.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch and have watched quite a lot of the NBA during the last several years. The Suns are hardly among the less aesthetic teams. I think as Suns fans the visual appeal Nash era spoiled us rotten.

Agree to disagree. Watching paint dry is more exciting then this drek of less than mediocrity.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't believe people actually this team is unselfish.

The Suns have been a bottom 5 team each and every year in assists since Hornacek has taken over.

This year currently we're in the lower half again (#17) and I actually expect to get even worse as the season goes on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake