Cardinals at Colts PS gameday thread 8-17-24

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious to see which of the 2 QB's stands out today

After hearing all week that the Colts were looking better than us we need to show some improvement

Watching the Oline and Dline

Looking at the young guys and who steps up today

WR room has some interesting battles

Need to see more of Benson

Go Cardinals!

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Really interested to see Xavier Thomas and if he can step up to the plate as a contributor to the edge rusher department.

Also want to see our corners give us a glimmer of hope that all this chatter we have been saying for months about their potential isn't completely unfounded (the rest of the NFL thinks they will continue to be doodoo).

On the offensive side- really only interested in how the line holds up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really interested to see Xavier Thomas and if he can step up to the plate as a contributor to the edge rusher department.

Also want to see our corners give us a glimmer of hope that all this chatter we have been saying for months about their potential isn't completely unfounded (the rest of the NFL thinks they will continue to be doodoo).

Lack of pass rush might make it really hard to judge these corners. Between their collective youth, learning the game and likely pass rush woes, they’ve got their work cut out for them.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

On the offensive side- really only interested in how the line holds up.
This is where people should be focusing on preseason.
Can Thomas build off week 1? Can Adams get better? Is Tip holding his own blocking? Are the DBs looking lost or competitive?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Curious to see which of the 2 QB's stands out today

After hearing all week that the Colts were looking better than us we need to show some improvement

Watching the Oline and Dline

Looking at the young guys and who steps up today

WR room has some interesting battles

Need to see more of Benson

Go Cardinals!
I NEEDS Ridder to have a good game today or I'm out on him. It just is what it is. No excuse for him to look as bad as he did last week.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can Thomas build off week 1? Can Adams get better? Is Tip holding his own blocking? Are the DBs looking lost or competitive?
Keep in mind that the CB's will be going against the third string QB.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Agree. With all the mix and match in TC and pre season you have to focus on individual development

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Lack of pass rush might make it really hard to judge these corners. Between their collective youth, learning the game and likely pass rush woes, they’ve got their work cut out for them.
its probably reduced expectations -- but i want to see opposing QBs hit their back foot and hesitate and start looking around. Some games last year it was first read / wide open WR and an easy completion

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
its probably reduced expectations -- but i want to see opposing QBs hit their back foot and hesitate and start looking around. Some games last year it was first read / wide open WR and an easy completion
Yeah...and coverage sacks would be cool. Since we ain't getting many otherwise

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I NEEDS Ridder to have a good game today or I'm out on him. It just is what it is. No excuse for him to look as bad as he did last week.
I mean the excuse of going against an above average 1st string defense while playing entirely with backups is pretty solid. I think Tune would have looked just as bad.

That being said, I know Ridder is terrible from watching the Falcons last year.