Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kolb has a chance here to silence the haters for about...3 hours.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?!?!?! He had 5 seconds and was ALONE when he did that lame shovel pass!!! How is that the lines fault?!?!

LATIGRA, FIERA, BLUE STEEL?!?!?! I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE!!!!
My feed is slow. I was referring to a previous play.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
cut jefferson tonight...Dude is horrible....How do you hold on a punt not even being returned?????!?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happens here... fumble in the endzone, safety or a pick... where is your money on the Kolb sweepstakes?

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else slightly bothered by the incomplete "gesture" that PP21 is using now? I mean, its cool if we're playing well defensively, but after we gave up a 17pt lead, you should probably save that for later.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe this is Kolb's breakout game. He needs one. His stats aren't even that good, but at least he can show leadership and heart and will to win.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Anyone else slightly bothered by the incomplete "gesture" that PP21 is using now? I mean, its cool if we're playing well defensively, but after we gave up a 17pt lead, you should probably save that for later.
He's on one of the worst teams in the NFL and he knows it. He's just trying to emphasize the positives, that's about all he can do to keep his head up.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Come on O-line! Give Kolb some time! Come on Kolb, relax and pick up this huge 3rd down!