Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's the D, they're getting tons of pressure. O isn't playing too badly either. 2 turnovers by the defense is the major difference.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep it going guys I missed the first 5 minutes getting a flu shot this sure beats that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the D, they're getting tons of pressure. O isn't playing too badly either. 2 turnovers by the defense is the major difference.

Agreed for whatever reason our blitzes are getting free today unlike most of the year.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson... is amazing. That guy is a freak show of an athlete.

And Joe Flacco is... really... really... bad.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
I must say that PP is the real deal on punt returns. The score of this game stuns me. Never would have thunk this would have happened.

and to think half the people on thjis board didnt want him returning punts. Dude is amazing

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Agreed for whatever reason our blitzes are getting free today unlike most of the year.

I think Scho and Acho are making an impact, even tho they're getting gashed by the runs, they're creating pressure in the passing game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and to think half the people on thjis board didnt want him returning punts. Dude is amazing

Yeah I always worry about injury but I concede I was wrong there he's too good to not let him return punts.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Scho and Acho are making an impact, even tho they're getting gashed by the runs, they're creating pressure in the passing game.

Agreed apparently they saw enough of Porter running into the blocker and hanging on to realize what NOT to do.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hopefully we don't lose our aggressiveness and hide in our protective shell. Gotta stay aggressive and mean on defense.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05