Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much faster our D looks today.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The key is if he gets blocked he doesn't give up he circles around and comes again.

Yep, he's also starting his rush from further back than Porter (who's usually near the line of scrimmage). You can't tell if Scho is covering or Blitzing from where he's standing. (Bradley and Acho are doing the same thing, our alignment is much different without the old guys in, who don't have the speed to cover that distance). By the time he crashes into the line he's built up speed from the extra few feet and knocking guys right into the QB's face. You're totally right: he's a much better block shedder than Porter, there's no comparison.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Ravens will probably go all Oklahoma on us in the second half.

It seems like they should, but the way Flacco has played today... and his last several games, I dont think he is capable. They better stick with the run and hope it works.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If they do pound the rock a lot in the 2nd half, they'll probably gash us. Porter and Haggans set the edges better than the youngsters, but I'll take the pass rush any day of the week.

seesred

Reaction score
Flacco will be forced to pass the 2nd half. Blitz,Blitz, Blitz! Keep O'brien, Bradley Washington and Petersen HappY!

GBR

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Loved Larry's quote in the paper today:

That theory, however, doesn't work for Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald. The Ravens' losing to the Jaguars on national television and dropping to 4-2 is one thing. You want angry, Fitzgerald said, try going six weeks (and counting) without winning.

"They lost one game," Fitzgerald said. "We lost five in a row. If anything, they should be worried about how nasty we're going to be. We're a hungry group and we've got to get a win any way we can. I don't care if it's 3 to 6, 2 to nothing, whatever it comes out to be.

"People have said that to me a couple times. They've lost one game; that's the end of the world for those guys, they're 4-2 now."

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
last play of the half, Ray lewis tried to strip and Beanie ran tnhe hell over HOF Ed Reed! Embarressed Reed like i have never seen!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
last play of the half, Ray lewis tried to strip and Beanie ran tnhe hell over HOF Ed Reed! Embarressed Reed like i have never seen!

I saw THESMEL posted something about Kevin Kolb today and was shocked he would talk about anything else but Beanie Wells.. then I actually read the post and it was really all bout Beanie. Way to be sneaky, THESMEL!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
That PI is not called 90% of the time anywhere. Refs 7

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We are probably the only team in the NFL where with an 11 point lead the fan base universally thinks "WE'RE DOOMED!!!!"

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Just the other half of this teams fatal flaws. Can't ever hold a lead no matter how insurmountable it appears.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05