Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Funny but have not seen you name in the viewing this thread

Funny ...Because I dont sign in unless i will post...Funny amazing how if u r a guest......You want to ask my daughter. Jesus like u dont have other issues, other than worrying if I watch or post or not. IGNORE me please.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
god what a joke. Really...We cant get Fitz open EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd they have thrown ****ing 20 straight passes to BOLDIN. Please someone explain how???? Please how someone doesnt just knock the CRAP out of WHIZ and his sorry ass def coord.

I bet your family is miserable living with you. I bet you get up bitchng on Christmas morning

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised by the collapse on D. We were doing so well in the first half on D. Our O has looked abysmal all game though. There's no excuse for not pounding Beanie THE ENTIRE 3rd quarter and most of the 4th.

In fact, Beanie's big play in the 3rd quarter was a 15 yard gain, and then they put LSH in to run some BS plays in succession that ended up in punts. And that continued throughout the 3rd quarter. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kolb is not the fault here, it is the OL and the playcalling, and the WRs not getting open...blaming Kolb as the sole reason for this dive in simplistic and totally off Phraz

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will say this for Jefferson and Marshall they are letting Boldin get away with all sorts of pushing off. But on that last one Marshall grabbed him right away no idea what he was thinking.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suggs and Boldin have us overmatched, out of our league. That may kill our chances unless someone steps up.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
That was PI- 3rd one for a TD-same last week with Steelers- at least were screwing up Q's fantasy numbers

I 'm broken and i can't get up

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My baseball Cards have more guts and fortitude in 2 months then the Cards have had in 75 years.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will say this for Jefferson and Marshall they are letting Boldin get away with all sorts of pushing off. But on that last one Marshall grabbed him right away no idea what he was thinking.

Dude the officials don't have it out for the Cardinals every single game. Enough with blaming the refs the Cards just pissed away an 18 point lead in 15 minutes. Again. That is not on the officials.

THESMEL

Reaction score
I think we ought to keep running LSH and gettting sacked till we lose by 48,
I'm spent on this stupidity- My God Cardinals

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I bet your family is miserable living with you. I bet you get up bitchng on Christmas morning

No...they laugh because they all agree. I cant understand the basics of common sense never enter this coaching staff. I mean....I guess you except complete stupidity. They threw the ball 16 straight times to Boldin....and yet we cant get the greatest receiver in the game ever open.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude the officials don't have it out for the Cardinals every single game. Enough with blaming the refs they just pissed away an 18 point lead in 15 minutes.that is not on the officials.

Dude where did I blame the ref I said Marshall grabbed right away?

They did miss the fumble on the previsou drive, even FOX pointed it out since Boldin's knee never touched.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
My thinking they had a 50% chance of winning when they were up 24-6 at the half seems way too optimistic now.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only th cards give up a freaking 3 td lead without scoring a single point... Unreal our coaching staff is terrible!

THESMEL

Reaction score
15 minutes left to complete the melt down- can we give 3 more PI's for TDS.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey an actual pocket to throw from

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ray Lewis aaaaaaaaaalmost covered the spread.

Nice throw Kev.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05