Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
As much as I love giving THESMEL a hard time, there is no excuse for not running Beanie with a lead in the second half.

We should be pounding Beanie until he gets injured again. Giving LSH this many carries at this point in the game is counterproductive. Now is when Beanie's worth proves itself, late in games, with his size and smashmouth style.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Sack - LSH- 3 yard pass way to mix it up Cardinals. We like 2nd and 20's against the Ravens?
It is not like Wells is running over the best defense in the NFL or anything, We bring him in to block for the pass game.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They try to block them, the problem is our well thought out strategy of not bringing in talent at the offensive line positions.

When theyre bringing 7 guys and/or blitzing from the corner, the QB needs to read the blitz and execute a quick throw. This is basic football.

Our protection is not strong but they get no aid by their QB virtually never getting the ball our in a reasonable amount of time against the blitz.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Of course this game has to come down to the wire for the Cards.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why is Peterson not covering Boldin? I excused it in the first half as just a simple mis-assignment. But it's repeatedly now in the 2nd half.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why... why... why... Jefferson is freaking awful in single coverage. Peterson was all over Boldin... so we switch it up? WHY?!?!?!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WOW!!! I dont even finish ripping on Jefferson's crap coverage and he gives up another monster chunk of yards.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Sack - LSH- 3 yard pass way to mix it up Cardinals. We like 2nd and 20's against the Ravens?
It is not like Wells is running over the best defense in the NFL or anything, We bring him in to block for the pass game.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Now you know why Whiz should be fired. How many completions does it take to figure out Jefferson cant cover him??? I mean really.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
THe ref who was right in front of the play didn't call the PI, but the one farthest from the play, what a bailout.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep. Ref who tossed the flag was all the way on the sidelines past the bottom of the screen.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05