cards \ seahawks game thread.

ThunderHawk

Reaction score
Dude....I was not rubbing anything in. I was just trying to be nice. What Seahawk forum do you hail from? I'm from Seahawks.net, home to many COOL seahawk fans....And all of you here are welcome there (we have an active "gameday" forum). Jeez...Good luck in the second half Card fans....This game is NOT over!!! not by a long shot!

seehawkrun

Reaction score
ThunderHawk said:
Dude....I was not rubbing anything in. I was just trying to be nice. What Seahawk forum do you hail from? I'm from Seahawks.net, home to many COOL seahawk fans....And all of you here are welcome there (we have an active "gameday" forum). Jeez...Good luck in the second half Card fans....This game is NOT over!!! not by a long shot!

Seahawks.net, same here

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is just disgusting, give up a long pass against a defense designed to NOT give up the long play. Then an 88 yard TD run?

Sorry but this defense is really falling apart.

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
ThunderHawk said:

That's the unfortunate thing... Your runningback has more time to add to his 300 yd game....

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
That td run is your fault for mockng him. :D

unreal, how bad are we coached that we give up a 88 yard td run to open the 2nd half?

Russ, I am sick of your negativity. The Cards made the adjustment to allow the Seahawks to score fast so we could get our high powered "system" on the field to march down the field.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
This is just disgusting, give up a long pass against a defense designed to NOT give up the long play. Then an 88 yard TD run?

Sorry but this defense is really falling apart.

What was your first clue?

The really sad part is they were supposed to carry us this year ... UGH

seehawkrun

Reaction score
Osbern61 said:
Hopefully Alexander finds a new home next year.

Yeah, and he'll be able to buy a nice BIG home with all the money the Seahawks will be giving him :)

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wierwolf said:
He's getting pounded almost every play!!!

I must be watching the other cards game. The line has done pretty good compared to past games this year. McCown has gotten beat up much worse than Kurt is now.,

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
I must be watching the other cards game. The line has done pretty good compared to past games this year. McCown has gotten beat up much worse than Kurt is now.,

and thats the sad part. They're playing much better than they have been and still gave up 3 sacks in a half

Does that sound like an OLine doing their job to you?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan