Game Thread: Lakers @ Suns

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by tobiazz
True, but, even when Penny was fast, he didn't go full speed all the time. It seems like JJ always goes full bore and that is what makes him lose his dribble and miss open players. He just needs to calm down a lot of the time.

I guess that's something that goes with experience. One thing going for JJ is that he has the quickness to be out of control. All he needs to do, as you said, is to learn how to use it. JJ seems to be the slow learner type so maybe we wont' see that till next year.

Pimpin

Da Infamous One
Reaction score
I'm starting to get tired of Marion's act.

Just can't seem to count on him in crunch time.

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpin
I'm starting to get tired of Marion's act.

Just can't seem to count on him in crunch time.

Marion's actually been pretty good during crunch time. Something about this year is making his shots off, some added muscle maybe?

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
Apparently, Joe Johnson is another guy who plays better with Penny around. ;)

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm starting to get tired of Marion's act. Just can't seem to count on him in crunch time.

You know, it's really hard to fault him for this game. I feel like I'm down on him a lot, and it's unfair at times cause like tonight he's given us a lot of energy in every other facet of the game. But damn. I don't know what to say. Why is he shooting that shot within the last minute when JJ, Penny, Marbury, Voskhul, and Amare are playing better?

Marion's gotta grow up. He's not a rookie anymore.

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't see Marbury missing a shot if he shoots it here. Anybody else, who knows.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Is Marion point shaving? Every bungle he made tonight looked suspicious.