Lost

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Was I the only one disappointed to find out that Kate had the hots for Sawyer? Sexual tension, okay--but a full on "I miss him" scene? Ugh. disappointing.
That scene didn't make sense to me either.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Was I the only one disappointed to find out that Kate had the hots for Sawyer? Sexual tension, okay--but a full on "I miss him" scene? Ugh. disappointing.

Some chick must have come up with that idea.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Maybe, but then why did they need the flare to find the raft?

Becuase it wasnt THE OTHERS that took him. :eek:

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Maybe, but then why did they need the flare to find the raft?

Actually, the question is why were the Others out there searching for Walt in the middle of the night anyway? :confused:

The Shark

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jefftheshark said:
Actually, the question is why were the Others out there searching for Walt in the middle of the night anyway? :confused:

The Shark
They were looking for the Minnesota Vikings' boat; they just got lucky when they found Walt.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jefftheshark said:

The Shark

If they know what's going on with the island they knew about the raft and they knew they were trying to leave. Remember the French chick said the others are coming for the child, she thought it was Claire's baby, but it was Walt. So instead of going to the beach for turniphead, they went out in the water for Walt?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
If they know what's going on with the island they knew about the raft and they knew they were trying to leave. Remember the French chick said the others are coming for the child, she thought it was Claire's baby, but it was Walt. So instead of going to the beach for turniphead, they went out in the water for Walt?

Or the THE OTHERS just havent made their move on Claires Baby yet.

I really dont hink it was the others that took Walt. When Jin was hiding and saw the others walking they seemed to have a strange movement. Sort of a fast twitch type motion or something, cant explain it but it wasnt normal. The guys who took Walt just seemed like normal pirate types with normal movements. Or those guys were something like slaves or cronies for THE OTHERS, becuase I dont think they have shown us a complete package of THE OTHERS yet and if those were THE OTHERS, Whats the big deal.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
When Jin was hiding and saw the others walking they seemed to have a strange movement. Sort of a fast twitch type motion or something, cant explain it but it wasnt normal.
I didn't notice that.

But, I thought it was contradictory that Echo said "if they don't want to be found, they won't be" (or something along those lines), yet Echo and Jon were able to watch them walk right in front of their faces? Did they want to be seen, or is Echo wrong about the extent of their abilities?

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
joeshmo said:
Or the THE OTHERS just havent made their move on Claires Baby yet.

I really dont hink it was the others that took Walt. When Jin was hiding and saw the others walking they seemed to have a strange movement. Sort of a fast twitch type motion or something, cant explain it but it wasnt normal. The guys who took Walt just seemed like normal pirate types with normal movements. Or those guys were something like slaves or cronies for THE OTHERS, becuase I dont think they have shown us a complete package of THE OTHERS yet and if those were THE OTHERS, Whats the big deal.

maybe walt was taken by these guys:

You must be registered for see images attach

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I didn't notice that.

But, I thought it was contradictory that Echo said "if they don't want to be found, they won't be" (or something along those lines), yet Echo and Jon were able to watch them walk right in front of their faces? Did they want to be seen, or is Echo wrong about the extent of their abilities?

I said the same thing, these guys are this dangerous and can't detect 2 guys a foot away from them?

Anything's possible, one of them was trailing a stuffed animal behind that I thought belonged to Walt? That's why I assumed they were the same people that took Walt. Plus the tailies clearly seem to think those people took Walt and they know more about those people than anybody else. on this show logic doesn't always work but to me it seems likely they're the others?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Anything's possible, one of them was trailing a stuffed animal behind that I thought belonged to Walt? That's why I assumed they were the same people that took Walt. Plus the tailies clearly seem to think those people took Walt and they know more about those people than anybody else. on this show logic doesn't always work but to me it seems likely they're the others?

Maybe I missed it but when did the Tallies every say anything about the Others having Walt. All they know is that Walt was taken, thats it. Again I could have missed it.

Plus are you sure Walt had a bear, and if he did was it even on the boat and wasnt it a polar bear.

Wasnt the French ladies baby stolen or something, that could be her child.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
That's why I assumed they were the same people that took Walt.

And if those were the others on the motorized boat that took Walt, then what is such the big deal about them, a pretty big let down if you ask me. That is why I am hoping those that were on the boat were not the others because I am looking for a group much more sinister looking and acting then that. I mean big deal a bunch of pirates. :thumbdown

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:

I thought it was pretty obvious that she has always had the "hots" for Sawyer. Chicks are so desparate for excitement in life that they always choose the badass over the nice guy. Nice guys finish last my friends.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
I thought it was pretty obvious that she has always had the "hots" for Sawyer. Chicks are so desparate for excitement in life that they always choose the badass over the nice guy. Nice guys finish last my friends.
Phew. Good thing I'm such an *****.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Phew. Good thing I'm such an *****.

:biglaugh:

I'm thinking now that maybe the guys who took Walt aren't the same as the guys walking by because of everything you guys already said PLUS, if the dudes in the jungle are so eager to kill everyone, then why didn't they just kill Michael, Sawyer and Jin? Ethan didn't look like he was with the pirate guys or the guys in the jungle. Could he be someone who was in one of those other hatches? Could there be the pirates, the jungle people and Ethan and, if so, which group would be the others?

And where the heck was Desomnd going? He seemed to know that he needed to be somewhere else. But how did he know and why don't the plane survivors know?

So many questions and theories. Love this show!

I think one of the tailies will die. Jin's character has been developed a lot as of late. It looks like Shannon will be more active in the coming episodes. I hope Charlie doesn't go.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
if the dudes in the jungle are so eager to kill everyone, then why didn't they just kill Michael, Sawyer and Jin?
Well, they sorta did--they shot at them till they jumped into the water, then they blew up the boat.

That's a fairly valliant effort, IMO. ;)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Well, they sorta did--they shot at them till they jumped into the water, then they blew up the boat.

That's a fairly valliant effort, IMO. ;)

Well, I suppose that's true. But it seemed like the tailers were killed with wooden stakes. (Of course, we only really saw that one dead guy, but whatever.)

I dunno. I hate that we have to wait for three weeks (well, two now). :(

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I told you guys lost was starting to go no where. Last nights episode was almost exactly like a previous one!!!

;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05