Lost

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I REALLY want to know what you thought of the first 5 minutes of Season 2.

I was totally lost for the first few minutes and then I had one of those “Holy Crow” moments when I figured out where he was.

What I really enjoy doing is casually watching each episode the first time, then rewatching it looking closely at the details and clues that are in there. Then I come here and read this thread and find even more. This show is mind-blowing.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
does anyone remember the seinfeld episode were kramer decides to take short naps instead of full sleeps to maximize his day, but then he goes a little crazy after a few days and can't stay awake? that's what i thought of during this episode, desmond having to wake up every hour and a half to enter the code.

I'm as so close to trying this right now.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Dang, I feel like the victim of a long con. The twists and turns led someplace within the confines of an hour that made this a satisfying episode though I really enjoy Lost's lack of neat and tidy answers.

One liner of the episode “Making Locke angry enough to hit you is like getting Gandhi to beat his kids," though "El Jacko and Ana Lulu" comes a close second. Someone needs to make an online Sawyer name generator.

After all this time of Sawyer being an invalid, you forget that his self-serving ways can get more harmful than nicknames and winks. Josh Holloway is brilliant at keeping that dimpled grin on his face while his eyes go all cold and serpent like, feel the chill. Still, when Sawyer came out with a rifle during Locke and Jack’s tiff, I was surprised. I admit that I like him better with the spice. I would feel sorry for poor Kate, betrayed and left out again, but since I don’t like her I won’t.

This post was pretty funny. A "Sawyer name generator" would be awesome. He makes me laugh everytime he does that.

The final disc is in the mail, so I'll finally be able to drop in on the new Lost thread soon.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
If you didn't Tivo the first three episodes of S3, I can mail them to you (playable on a DVD player).

Thanks for the offer, but I did record them. They're there staring at me everytime I look at my recorded list. :)

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
DONE!

I finished off seasons 1&2 and have read all 1,800 posts on this thread. There is a ton of great info in here and lots of interesting theories.

What an intense ride. The season finale was awesome. It's amazing how this show keeps getting better and better.

On to season 3...

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
DONE!

I finished off seasons 1&2 and have read all 1,800 posts on this thread. There is a ton of great info in here and lots of interesting theories.

What an intense ride. The season finale was awesome. It's amazing how this show keeps getting better and better.

On to season 3...

wow, you're about to get some serious withdrawal pains having to wait each week to see a new one. good luck with that.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Bada. It was nice to watch you make the journey. :)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DONE!

On to season 3...

Awesome!!!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, what time does this start in AZ?

Yeah, here is a tip for you JG.

All of our shows start an hour earlier.

5:00 PM Local News
5:30 PM National News
6:00 PM Local News
6:30 PM Entertainment shows

7:00 PM Primetime
8:00 PM Primetime
9:00 PM Primetime
10:00 PM News

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I've just now finished watching the first 3 episodes. Better late than never, eh? I refused to watch it after missing the first few weeks when the show started. (I hate watching a show after it has already aired the first few episodes.) Everyone has been telling me to watch it, though.

I'm out of commission today with a nasty fever / sore throat so my goal today is to do nothing but watch lost and play Warcraft. Sometimes being sick has its benefits. ;) Maybe I'll be able to get through the first 10 episodes.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've just now finished watching the first 3 episodes. Better late than never, eh? I refused to watch it after missing the first few weeks when the show started. (I hate watching a show after it has already aired the first few episodes.) Everyone has been telling me to watch it, though.

I'm out of commission today with a nasty fever / sore throat so my goal today is to do nothing but watch lost and play Warcraft. Sometimes being sick has its benefits. ;) Maybe I'll be able to get through the first 10 episodes.

Awesome!! In some ways I envy you!!!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just re-read the first 5-6 pages of this thread - interesting what some of our initial theories where on everything.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score

I was the same way as you, but I heard so many good things about the show so when someone on another board posted a website where you could see a whole bunch of TV shows and movies...I watched the first 2 seasons of Lost and went from there. I almost chose 24, but the links weren't working and it was already 6 seasons into it. Then I almost chose Prison Break, but I just thought getting lost on an island would be more interesting. I'm glad I made that choice. I really want to get the season DVD's to watch it all over again before January.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I was the same way as you, but I heard so many good things about the show so when someone on another board posted a website where you could see a whole bunch of TV shows and movies...I watched the first 2 seasons of Lost and went from there. I almost chose 24, but the links weren't working and it was already 6 seasons into it. Then I almost chose Prison Break, but I just thought getting lost on an island would be more interesting. I'm glad I made that choice. I really want to get the season DVD's to watch it all over again before January.

If you notice now, every episode of Lost on that site is hosted at stage6.divx.com, so they're basically dvd quality. I'm considering purchasing the DVD's as well.

Also, watch Prison Break if you get a chance. GREAT SHOW. 24 as well, but it's already 6 seasons in.

Last edited:

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you notice now, every episode on that site is hosted at stage6.divx.com, so they're basically dvd quality. I'm considering purchasing the DVD's as well.

Also, watch Prison Break if you get a chance. GREAT SHOW. 24 as well, but it's already 6 seasons in.
24 seasons basically stand on their own. The first season of 24 blows the first season of Prison Break away (as well as just about any other season of any show).

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
This show is getting very good now. I'm on episode 19. (In just 3 days.) Again, being sick has its benefits. :) Although I'm starting to feel better so tomorrow it will be back to "reality" for me.

I'm also following along in this thread as I watch each episode to see what everyone was saying. Pretty interesting. :thumbup:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I'm also following along in this thread as I watch each episode to see what everyone was saying. Pretty interesting. :thumbup:

I did the same thing when I watched seasons 1&2 on DVD. Good times. I'm already looking forward to starting over someday.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Well, I've officially made it through season 2. One more to go. :thumbup:

Also, I still have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05