Most Depressing News

Cardiologist

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Garthshort
I found Rod Graves' comments that other teams weren't releasing more talented players, very depressing. He(the team) could have signed Wilkenson, Coleman and Molden but he doesn't mention that. Instead he says that the team will be more aggressive (FA) in the next offseason. This year is just getting started and he's already, IMO, writing it off. Very depressing.
Graves' handling of the salary cap is very disappointing to say the least. I am begining to doubt that the new revenues gained from the new arena will reach the payroll.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duckjake
Well I'd have to disagree with you on that. People blame Plummer for the traffic on the 101.

Or lack of traffic on the 202 on Sunday mornings.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
Letting Jake go was the BEST thing Rod Graves and the Cards did in the entire offseason. For that reason alone I said that I can give Graves a mulligasn overall for this season - mind you a mulligan is still a bad thing but the real proof will be next year -then there will be no excuses - although it's not like he didn't have a position like this in the past with the Bears and was at least partially responisble for the torrent of horrid moves that plague that franchise.

Next year there will be no excuses? Are you kidding me? Trust me, there will plenty of excuses to go around.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by red desert
Next year there will be no excuses? Are you kidding me? Trust me, there will plenty of excuses to go around.
Trust you? Other than to be negative? I think not. :biglaugh:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
Or lack of traffic on the 202 on Sunday mornings.

That's because all the Packer fans come down Rural Road. The Bears fans use Apache, and the Cowboy fans take the shuttle from the homeless shelter on N. Washington.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05