News of the week. 7/08/24-07/14/25

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Not in the top 10, not in the top 17, not in their honorable mentions.

He had the 6th most yards by a RB last year, the most breakaways (over 20 yards), and 7 TDs, and that was with missing a month and playing half the year with no downfield threat at all due to the QB situation. They obviously snubbed him to get clicks and get people talking about it, otherwise it's just insane.

This pisses me off a little but I guess that's the point.

Still, it's stuff like this that makes me a not very gracious fan. It makes me wish the Cardinals would win every game by 50 points and for the other teams to limp off the field.

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

List of everyone tagged in this picture. Guess Benson in fact learning thr playbook when we he isn't required to.

You must be registered for see images attach
Loving the comradery with this team this year. They look ready to go. Fingers crossed that it translates to results on the field.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Maybe. They didn't pick up his 5th year option for a reason though. He seems like a linebacker from another era, a good gap filler and hits hard, but hasn't really shown edge rusher capability when playing edge rusher. I'd love to see him turn it on, but it's year 4 now.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Sometimes it takes players a few years to find their way in the NFL...remember Calvin Pace. A guy's gotta hope.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Maybe. They didn't pick up his 5th year option for a reason though. He seems like a linebacker from another era, a good gap filler and hits hard, but hasn't really shown edge rusher capability when playing edge rusher. I'd love to see him turn it on, but it's year 4 now.
It’s year 2 for Edge so maybe he takes a step this year?