The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I’m just trying to help the draft status.

Actually during the SB run, I went to Carolina and NFC championship game but not the Super Bowl.

Biggest mistake of my life. Still get mad about it that I didn’t go.
Had a free flight and a free place to stay and didn’t go.

Complete F’ing moron that I didn’t go. Still don’t know why.

Getting upset right now. I’m an idiot.
Man did we have fun in Carolina. That was an epic event. Remember they asked us to go outside at the bar before the game to smoke our cigars. Fun time man.

Can't believe you missed the super bowl. We had a blast there too, ending sucked but what a game we saw.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Despite the loss, it was still the second greatest sports event I’ve ever attended and a weekend full of memories that will live lovingly in my head forever.
Can't believe we didn't see you guys there. We saw Abomb, Donald, and Zeno. Probably others but yes it was an great event.

My son and I will cherish that weekend forever. Had a fun time at the cards headquarters too. They had good pizza and wings.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't believe we didn't see you guys there. We saw Abomb, Donald, and Zeno. Probably others but yes it was an great event.

My son and I will cherish that weekend forever. Had a fun time at the cards headquarters too. They had good pizza and wings.
That Cards HQ Bar was like the ONLY bar in the entire city you could find Cardinals fans.

I remember walking in there on Saturday night and it looked like the Cardinals equivalent of that scene in Gremlins where they took over the bar, going crazy, just partying like animals. I swear I saw some Cardinals fan swinging from the ceiling fan on the roof.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think the goals for Murray should be something like:

1. First three games - take care of the ball, build game chemistry with teammates and OC.
2. Finish 2023 strong - looking for high completion percentage, and YPC in the last three games. Also several instances of running the ball effectively.
3. Offseason - Be a leader both for the franchise and in the community.
4. 2024 season - Top three QB statistically. Top three in 2024 MVP voting.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think the goals for Murray should be something like:

1. First three games - take care of the ball, build game chemistry with teammates and OC.
2. Finish 2023 strong - looking for high completion percentage, and YPC in the last three games. Also several instances of running the ball effectively.
3. Offseason - Be a leader both for the franchise and in the community.
4. 2024 season - Top three QB statistically. Top three in 2024 MVP voting.
Coach should have only 7 words for kyler before he takes the field.
"We can still make the wild card"

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That Cards HQ Bar was like the ONLY bar in the entire city you could find Cardinals fans.

I remember walking in there on Saturday night and it looked like the Cardinals equivalent of that scene in Gremlins where they took over the bar, going crazy, just partying like animals. I swear I saw some Cardinals fan swinging from the ceiling fan on the roof.
Lol that’s EXACTLY the mental image I have. Almost like muppet versions of cardinals fans took over a bar.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Arizona has until Nov. 8 to activate Murray to the 53-man roster, meaning the Cardinals' Week 10 home game against the Falcons would be the latest he could return this season.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22