2024 Twitter Thread (News of the Cards)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
For 3 different teams. As shown, none of their fans were all that sad to see them go. The argument as stated is that none of these guys would start for half the teams in the NFL.

Going to war on whether Justin Jones and Bilal Nichols are the 60th- or 80th-best DTs in the NFL is peak NFL offseason. No one cared about these guys until they were signed; no one was depending on them being good until it was obvious they were starters.

Neither of these guys are as good as Zach Allen. Neither of them are as good as Sheldon Rankins.
You say that like the haters ain't the most vocal majority on the internet.

I for one, and my nephew, wanted the Raiders to keep Nichols. But neither of us ran to the internet to shout our opinion from the rooftops

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
the staff is ALL IN on Kyler

there has been no hedging or equivocating on his play or status.

there hasnt even been standard coach speak -- "he is operating the offense"

from top to bottom, any talk of Kyler has been effusive in praise for him.

I hope its so from what they are seeing in practice, etc rather than some Jedi mind trick to get him to play his best. Maybe its both.

this dynamic has been one of the more interesting parts of the Gannon experience. From Day 1 he has been 100% in Kylers corner.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals passing game coordinator Drew Terrell says QB Kyler Murray has great vision and sees the field better than taller quarterbacks.

hmmm

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting for the "Cardinals don't have / spend the cash" and "Mike is cheap people".

Cards, while below average, are only just over the last 4 years. And many teams you would not expect are below them.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media