Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 9-13-20

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Im not sure why they did Kneel downs in the shotgun. Seems like a very risky move, plus the whole stat thing
On the contrary. This team is far more accustomed to shotgun snaps than under center. So probably more likely to have a problem under center.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Then roll with Beachum and help. We looked much better in the 2nd half anyway.

I just want all the people who were in favor of giving Knee Deep 15+ million dollars a year to realize he looked like a JV backup out there, and got hurt in game 1 of his new contract.

He has been, and will always be one of the worst LT's in the NFL.

I’m sorry but who was your choice to step in at left tackle? Yes he had a bad game vs one of the best up and coming pass rushers in the nfl. But I don’t believe he’s one of the worst LTs. I would say league average would be a better assumption

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m sorry but who was your choice to step in at left tackle? Yes he had a bad game vs one of the best up and coming pass rushers in the nfl. But I don’t believe he’s one of the worst LTs. I would say league average would be a better assumption

no no no that’s not how this board works. We clearly need to cut Hump

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

You can go back and look at my posts, I literally brought up Beachum before we paid Knee Deep Glass Turnstile.

His PFF grades put him as a bottom 5 LT his entire career....and he's only played in about 50% of the possible games.

Name one other 1st round pick, who had to sit an entire year, even when we had an injury at the position his rookie year. He couldn't get on the field even once! He is who we thought he was! Kneed deep = dumb bust.

Im sure he will get much better now that hes got tons of guaranteed money though. He was HORRIBLE last year. If Murray wasn't mobile DJ would have given up 15+ sacks.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
You can go back and look at my posts, I literally brought up Beachum before we paid Knee Deep Glass Turnstile.

His PFF grades put him as a bottom 5 LT his entire career....and he's only played in about 50% of the possible games.

Name one other 1st round pick, who had to sit an entire year, even when we had an injury at the position his rookie year. He couldn't get on the field even once! He is who we thought he was! Kneed deep = dumb bust.

Im sure he will get much better now that hes got tons of guaranteed money though. He was HORRIBLE last year. If Murray wasn't mobile DJ would have given up 15+ sacks.

I don’t think we watched the same games last year. Murray would panic when there was nobody there and run outside the pocket into a sack. Beachum is certainly not the answer

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
no no no that’s not how this board works. We clearly need to cut Hump

We can't! We tied ourselves to that busted wagon for years!!

What team would have paid Knee Deep what we did on the open market?

We got suckered by contract year that looked ok on paper, but was still horrible on film. The guy is a bum.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We can't! We tied ourselves to that busted wagon for years!!

What team would have paid Knee Deep what we did on the open market?

We got suckered by contract year that looked ok on paper, but was still horrible on film. The guy is a bum.

Ok we won

calm down

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Players need to provide their own energy. I don't get this at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05