Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
everything KK

Everything KK goes through Beanie, The only reason Kolb occasionally gets 8 seconds is Wells!

The refs are getting ready to cream the Cardinals as usual. Crap that the other team is allowed to do every down.

I saw THESMEL posted something about Kevin Kolb today and was shocked he would talk about anything else but Beanie Wells.. then I actually read the post and it was really all bout Beanie. Way to be sneaky, THESMEL!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Everything KK goes through Beanie, The only reason Kolb occasionally gets 8 seconds is Wells!

The refs are getting ready to cream the Cardinals as usual. Crap that the other team is allowed to do every down.

Beanie is also the reason why we do anything right on defense .. was huge on that Peterson touchdown return. And, I hear he's a great cook at Tom's Tavern!! Everything good about the Cardinals can be traced back to Beanie Wells!!

He is playing very well today.. good to actually see him playing well despite being dinged up.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Kevin...

When a corner is blitzing... I got 2 words... Hot... Read...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That last play by Kolb drives me crazy, it's not even his fault. The outside receiver didn't even adjust to a hot route, which Kolb was ready to throw. He has to take a sack there or throw it to a guy who isn't even looking back for the ball.

cardfolife

Reaction score
Beanie is also the reason why we do anything right on defense .. was huge on that Peterson touchdown return. And, I hear he's a great cook at Tom's Tavern!! Everything good about the Cardinals can be traced back to Beanie Wells!!

He is playing very well today.. good to actually see him playing well despite being dinged up.
Does Thesmel like Beanie?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last play by Kolb drives me crazy, it's not even his fault. The outside receiver didn't even adjust to a hot route, which Kolb was ready to throw. He has to take a sack there or throw it to a guy who isn't even looking back for the ball.

Yep the WR never looked that's why he didn't throw it and did a good job to cover up the ball.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Glad you relize

We take him out for 2 LSH runs and a sack.
Any questions?
Wanna know how not to finish a game and lose a 3 td Lead ---- again---

Mike Miller has it mastered just like every Cardinals team for 100 years including our SB team!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Schofiled and Ocho each with a sack and a FF... I don't want to ever see Porter on the field!!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We continue with our well thought out strategy of not blocking the opposing team's best pass rusher.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
As much as I love giving THESMEL a hard time, there is no excuse for not running Beanie with a lead in the second half.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We continue with our well thought out strategy of not blocking the opposing team's best pass rusher.

They try to block them, the problem is our well thought out strategy of not bringing in talent at the offensive line positions.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It almost looked like Wells ran the wrong way on a handoff and Kolb just kept it but I think it was play action. Suggs ran right by Beanie though screwed the whole play up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05