Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's our guy, Frank Kaminsky.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
There is no way anyone can add 40lb of muscle in a single offseason. These are professional athletes who are already built pretty well. Even a novice can only hope for 3-4 per month. If he has really added 40lb, 30lb of that is fat. My guess is that his listed weight was lower than his actual weight, and he is rounding up when he says he is up to 230 now. Even if he was actually 200LB and is 225 now, that's still concerning. At best, that 15lb of fat. He's gonna be moving like Luka on defense out there at that weight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The video with Grayson Allen starts at about the 2:01 mark. He has noticeably put on more muscle.

I wish the media had pursued it further.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… if there’s any way Bud can help Nurk become a good defender/stretch 5 like he did Brook Lopez’s previously tissue paper soft ass, that would do wonders for this team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listening to Mat Ishbia talk about the team gets me pumped up. His video starts at about the 1:50 mark.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I honestly think Bud is going to be better than we think. He may be the most key addition this summer, even more than Tyus and Monte.
if you are hoping for any real improvement he better be, because in terms of players who will actually get playing time all we have done is replace Gordon with Tyus and Eubanks with Plumlee.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of presumptuous to say he is back when he is just one of 3 guys competing for one roster spot.

I like Frank Kaminsky. Nothing presumptuous about that, even if he doesn't make the team.

I guess you could take the "our" out if you want to be technical.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying, claiming you are back on a training camp tryout is a very bold statement.

I'm not saying that Frank is going to make the team, but he will always be a Sun in my book.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
if you are hoping for any real improvement he better be, because in terms of players who will actually get playing time all we have done is replace Gordon with Tyus and Eubanks with Plumlee.
LOL "All" we have done? Tyus/Monte are miles better than Gordon, and a stick of gum is better than Eubanks.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Save us Phoenix Suns from the Sports gloom that has fallen.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Bud is saying we're going to shoot more 3s and he's saying Grayson will be coming off the bench - and it all makes sense to me

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6'4 230 is professional wrestler territory. Rock was 6'4 240 forever

Grayson kind of acted like the extent of his beefing up and adding muscle wasn't entirely planned. That's why I wished the media would have followed-up even more. I think there is more to the story. Maybe we will find out later.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Grayson kind of acted like the extent of his beefing up and adding muscle wasn't entirely planned. That's why I wished the media would have followed-up even more. I think there is more to the story. Maybe we will find out later.
It's really hard to put on that type of muscle in one off season. I know back in the day, bodybuilders would have been thrilled to have those gains in such a short time. It seems hard to believe he accidentally gained all that muscle.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really hard to put on that type of muscle in one off season. I know back in the day, bodybuilders would have been thrilled to have those gains in such a short time. It seems hard to believe he accidentally gained all that muscle.

Yeah, I don't think it was an accident.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake