Unless I'm mistaken

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
They don't need to sign him yet. It sounds like the Cards have been as good for him as he has been for the Cards. If the Cards want to keep him, I don't think he's going anywhere.

As for LSH, I don't get the big concern to re-sign him. I hope they do, but there are bigger priorities than him and Groves may turn out to be one of them. It's not like LSH is Darren Sproles. I think guys like LSH are a dime a dozen. I definitely wouldn't break the bank to keep him.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
How long did it take for Calvin Pace to come around? During his interviews he is SOLD on Hortons plan and his sack was pure beauty blocking the RT then letting off and coming behind DD for a straight shot at Brady. He has picked up things on tape, during the game and even played the end soft for 2 punts to set him up then called his shot and got it. Love the guy...play him more and if he can make it a successful season lock em up. Obviously we learned from the Dansby mistake by letting him get better and more expensive each year by locking up D Wash when we did. Hopefully Groves follows suit...

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Three things:
1. I like what I've see of Groves.
2. LSH, imo, is not a dime a dozen guy.
3. What happened to Shane Bradley?