Bucks at Suns 12-15-14

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bucks play at the Suns tonight. Every game looks like a mountain nowadays. Goran Dragic is questionable. See much more about the game from the Paul Coro article dated 12-15-14 at azcentral. See link below.

BUCKS (12-12) at SUNS (12-13)… 7 p.m. tip-off (Phoenix time)

C: Larry Sanders … Miles Plumlee

PF: Jabari Parker … Markieff Morris

SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo … P.J. Tucker

SG: O.J. Mayo … Goran Dragic or Gerald Green

PG: Brandon Knight … Eric Bledsoe

Key Bucks reserves: Khris Middleton, Zaza Pachulia, Jerryd Bayless, Kendall Marshall, Jared Dudley.

Key Bucks injuries: John Henson (left foot sprain), Ersan Ilyasova (broken nose) and Damien Inglis (broken foot) are out.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...me-preview-suns-bucks-orange-slices/20440141/

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per Paul Coro Alex Len will be starting at center tonight instead of Miles Plumlee and Gerald Green will start in place of an injured Goran Dragic.

This could be an interesting night to say the least after the last game. Can the Suns pull it together? If not, I like watching the youngsters.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
********, finally about time that Hornacek puts Len in the starting lineup. This is a move that should have happened about 20 games ago.

I wonder if Hornacek is feeling the pressure a little bit after hearing about the firing of Mike Malone. If so, good. I hope this means more minutes for Warren and Ennis as well even if it means the iso-only guys like Marcus, Green, IT etc get less playin time.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns players are wearing the "I can't breathe" tshirts.

You must be registered for see images

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm liking Len's activity level. Doing a good job boxing out his guy and defending and running the court.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
********, finally about time that Hornacek puts Len in the starting lineup. This is a move that should have happened about 20 games ago.

I wonder if Hornacek is feeling the pressure a little bit after hearing about the firing of Mike Malone. If so, good. I hope this means more minutes for Warren and Ennis as well even if it means the iso-only guys like Marcus, Green, IT etc get less playin time.

If the Suns lose tonight Hornacek will feel more than pressure, with the upcoming road schedule.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bucks are giving the Suns every opportunity to exert control.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soon as I say the offense has been fine we throw the ball away a couple of times.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It annoys me so much when Bledsoe smiles after yet another careless turnover.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It annoys me so much when Bledsoe smiles after yet another careless turnover.

It annoys me when he makes an unnecessary turnover. Frowning, growling, clapping, scowling, swearing, scratching his butt or whatever wouldn't make me love those turnovers any more. He can keep the smile, just lose the turnovers.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally, IT is playing like his self.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop giving Green the ball...dude need to know he is a terrible ball handler

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how opponents can extend their defense on the Suns and they do not make them pay.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Way too any 3's.. We still can't be effective in the half court. It's run and gun or BOMB away with 3's...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way too any 3's.. We still can't be effective in the half court. It's run and gun or BOMB away with 3's...

That's why the Suns are on a losing streak. They have nothing to fall back on when the 3 point shot is not going.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When is TJ Warren and Tyler Ennis gonna come in?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wish they would feed Len in the post just to see how he does but I against its better to chuck away 3s instead...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they would feed Len in the post just to see how he does but I against its better to chuck away 3s instead...

The worst thing we've done this season is feed the ball inside to our big men. Wait till Len gets a little more hand and arm strength, I'm sure we'll start feeding him regularly. He has a good wide base and it's easy to give him an entry pass but he doesn't have much in the way of moves and he's almost as bad as Plumlee trying to handle a bounce pass on the move.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The worst thing we've done this season is feed the ball inside to our big men. Wait till Len gets a little more hand and arm strength, I'm sure we'll start feeding him regularly. He has a good wide base and it's easy to give him an entry pass but he doesn't have much in the way of moves and he's almost as bad as Plumlee trying to handle a bounce pass on the move.

Steve
Yea your probably right but Len hasn't been feed even ONCE this entire this season. Every pass of his is right off a pick and roll or something else, never a "Here's the ball, go do work down low" type opportunity.

On the other hand, Plumlee gets this opportunity regularly in the beginning of games.
I'm really surprised TJ hasn't played more this year...especially seeing as how his skillset is within the 3 point line which would really help this team

I think with Warren and Ennis, they aren't selfish enough. If they were bit more ball hogs then I think they'd get time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake